Why the face?

As morning arrives and I groaned and get up and since Julian insists to wear his clothes until his parents buy me some clothes. I decline the clothes to be bought. I wouldn't want to be a bother. I put on the shirt and pants and shoes. The pants nearly slip off but I used a belt to hold onto it. The shirt made me look like a flat chest and I went out the room nervously Julian insists to do my hair and after a while of letting Julian do my hair and make up. I look like him but differently. I quietly smile. I actually look cute.

As we walked to school and went inside I accidentally bumped into Stevens. He looked mad. I made a soft peep. His face changed from anger to a bit flirty and left. Julian spoke up "Oh right. I forgot my cousin turned him down. Sorry if he scared you a bit." I knew Theresa isn't right for him. I was nervous to admit I like him. My heart pounded as hard it can. I want Stevens to noticed me...... I'm just jealous of the girls he flirt on. I lift my head down and ran off as Julian can tell I have feelings for Stevens. He tries to chase me but lost me. I hid behind the school. Scared. My own doubts consume me. I felt despair poisons my heart. I began to cry. Why? Why? I curled up by I turned to a open door and saw Stevens upset. He was crying silent. I stood up and comfort him with a gentle hug. He was surprised by the hug. I whispered softly "Don't cry. I can be your love one". I gently held his hand and his cheeks flustered bright red. I wiped out tears away and giggles nervously. "I'm sorry. I can't help but feel a bit funny. Your just. So cute". He blushed more red. He grins softly and held my hand. He mouthed sweetly thanks. I smiled and we chatted sweetly and we soon fell in love. It was enchanting.

I don't want it end. I want to keep enjoying it. I love him. And he may love me too. Please don't end our dreams. Please!