A GIRL IN THE PINK MASK

PROLOUGE:

I am the girl  living in the world that has a lot of questions in my mind, a missing puzzle in my past and in my reality.

My name is SOFIA ALIYAH MAICHA PEREZ .

I'm the girl who is so called ma"kikay",  I like Pink things/stuffs,

My Dad told me that I had an accident when I was 10years old and I had minor amnesia. Well that's the reason why i dont actually know anything about my past.

There was a time that i dreamed of someone.

In my dream there is a boy telling me that he will go somewhere and then he just disappeared . He leave me without saying his reason for leaving me , Im crying  in my dream and i keep on calling out for his name.

Was this dream real?
Is it from my past? Who's this boy that i was dreaming of? So many questions in my mind, i need answers but i guess i can't answer it on my own.

Ive gone through a lot of things in life. All i want is answers , I want to know the answer behind this dreams and to the things that I don't know from my past .

One time i discovered that my Father is a Mafia , Ive  been tailing him for a couple of times  and found out about this  Underground organization it was bloody , it was brutal you cant or can escape unless your good at hiding and ovcourse on fighting.

Out of curiosity i trained myself to be strong, strong enough to learn about the things about  their organization and also for me to enter this world .  I want to remember everything about my past and to know my fathers secrets. I think this world is connected about my past , i also want to know wheres my mom or do i have a sibling my father dont talk to me when i open up this question .  In order for me to be close enough with my father " in secret".

I built my own group/ gang  named  "SERENITY GANG PRINCESS " . Ive learned that in order for me to enter the Gangster life / Underground Organization  i need to built my own group .

I gathered these people not just to benefit my needs but also for them to protect thereselves. Together we trained ourselves to be stronger mentally and physically . These persons help me get informations and help me enter  the underground organization we gather informations ang fight as a team,  and as the leader of the gang they called me ,

  Pink Serenity Queen or what others called me..

"A GIRL IN THE PINK MASK"
A heartless  ,  A girl with no mercy in Fighting and A girl who wants to remember Everything.

"HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY "

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

#AGPM

Thank you  sa mga naging friends ko sa fb dun sa "Ebook/Wattpad Making Love story or Sad story "Naapreciate ko po ang mga comments niyo sa kwento kong ito at napasaya niyo po ang pinky heart ko hihihihi, but its time na ishare ko din sa iba this story sana po magustuhan niyo,,, thankyou po sa mga nag inspired sakin na isulat dito sa wattpad ang story ko!!!
Lovelots to my readers if ever man!!!!Love daw kayo ni SERENITY QUEEN!!!

VOTE!
COMMENT!
And be a fan of "A GIRL IN THE PINK MASK"

EDITED:)