Chapter 2:FIRST DAY IN FUENTEBELLA UNEVIRSITY.^_^

Maichas POV:

Lalalalalalal......

Maaga akong nagising ngayon wala lang may reklamo ?

Exited akong soutin ang napakaganda kong uniform pinkskirt with matching White long sleeve and a pink coat o diba chessa!!!

hahahah im so swerte talaga sa school ko my favorite color is there uniform color .

"I LOVE KIM TAEHYUNG SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE...🎶🎤
I LOVE KIM TAEHYUNG SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE 📱🎶Oh I want you V,V oh I love V, I love V, Kim Taehyung I LOVE YOU "

Habang naliligo ako narinig  ko yan, shhhh wag kayong maingay ha crush ko kasi si KIM TAEHYUNG ng BTS.

Btw ako kumanta niyan ginawa kong ringtone hahah di naman halata na obsessed ako ki V  tangkain niyo lang agawin siya nako nako, di na kayo masisinagan ng araw haha!

After 2737473837337years
kasal na kami ni taehyung ...

(congratulations)
thankyou,  Charr ,sino kaya ang  tumawag?

0946.......
Unknown number??

Biglang inend call , siraulo to ha at paano niya nalaman ang number ko . There is just a  few people knows my number how come someone called me .

Calling Black Arthemist .....

One of the members of "SERENITY GANG PRINCESS "

Hey!Queen whats up ?
Want to go to Gilgamesh Arena??

Yeah why?theres a fight?(smirk )

The leader of the "THUNDER ELITES " wants to have a fight with you! His codename is "XANTHUNDER"..

Oh! exiting ngayon ko palang siya makakalaban i heard a lot about that group,wait did you just change your  number again someone unknown called me i thought it was you and you change your number again? 

Its not me , you see this number is still working , hindi kopa naman nawawala tong phone hahah ,baka soon .

Oh ,okay can you know who is this unknown number .

Okay ,send me the number and ill track it.

So see you at the" SSHQ "?I gotta go to the school for now .

(SERENITY SHIMMERING HEAD QUARTERS)

YEAH! see you Queen!! We missed you btw!! and Goodluck for the first day.

End call...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Fuentebella Recidence;

Xanders Pov.

I'm going to have a fight later!to the "Pink  Serenity Queen " Last time I saw her, she killed the member of the AMIZONS BLACK SHEPHERD MAFIA "RYLER"

She dont have mercy, she dont  actually care to the one she will fight  with thats why i find her very interesting.

Her fight was very amazing  her tactics,attacks are unbelievable , Everyone tells that fighting with her is like a suicide or your giving your soul to her
,your life and death will be her decision if she will let you live or die to sum it up wala siyang AWA .

See you later Queen serenity or should i call the Girl in the Pink mask ,I am so curios why is she hiding her face but first i need to go to school now. I have an important things to do and important person to meet.

*-*-*-*-*-*-

Fuentebella Unevirsity

Maicha's Pov:

Hellow!FUENTEBELLA UNIVERSITY here i come!