Broken Doll

This book will have many short stories and they can be read without reading the previous stories.

*-*-*-*--**-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Milan loved herself.

She loved being happy.

The only mission in her life was to be happy and make people around her happy.

But that was before she came to Hamilton High school.

Where her life changed.

For worst.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She was excited and nervous as it was her first day at school.Back in her old school everyone loved her and teachers always praised her.But as soon as she entered Hamilton High school or Hell her excitement died down.

At the very first day of her school guys teased her made some crude remarks regarding her chest and ass but she ignored.She was too embarrassed to say something.

Next day someone stole her books from her locker.She searched for them as it was difficult for her to afford new set of books but eventually she gave up searching and bought new books with her pocket money.

A week later when she was walking back home from school few girls from her grade ripped her uniform and smeared black paint on her face.She could hear and see the girls laughing and taking pictures.She cried in pain when the girls began beating her but her cries fell to deaf ears.After beating her the girls ran away but not before warning her to keep her mouth shut. An elderly lady saw her  lying on the road side and offered to help her and she happily accepted it.

A month later Daniel forced her to give him a blowjob in front of his friends.She protested and pleaded but no one listened to her.They found the situation  funny and kept laughing at her.Daniel and his cronies slapped her hard when she refused to do it and threatened her to do something worse to her if she did not listen to them Milan knew she had no one to save her and gave in.Later she went to principal to complain but he just shrugged and dismissed her as Daniel was his son.
That night she could not sleep and brushed her teeth at least twenty times.She cried her heart out.She desperately needed her mother but she knew her mother was already doing a lot for her and she knew how difficult it was for her mother to raise her up without her father. So she did not say anything to her mother.

Six months later when she   thought that everything was over and she could finally live a normal life but she was wrong something big and worst was waiting for her.

Daniel,Cody and few of his friends raped her.They took away her virginity.And it was painful.She begged them to stop but her cries encouraged them to become more violent.They slapped and kicked her and called her a 'whore' when it was the first time she was having sex.Cody recorded the entire thing and posted it online.And that was the end for Milan.

Finally she gave up.She was tired fighting.She was mentally and physically exhausted. She just wanted to go to a  long sleep and that was exactly what she did she hanged herself in her room.

Everyone wishes for a happily ever after but only few lucky ones get it.

Hey! This is just to tell you guys that bullying is a crime and people who just watches it without helping the victims are worse they don't even fall in the category of human😡 They are just animals there are thousands of students dying every year all around the world because of bullying as they cannot handle the pressure .So its my request to all those people who her reading this story to stop bullying people for once and for all.There are many Milan out there who need a friend to help them I beg you to please help them.

I would really love to know what you guys feel about bullying so please leave behind comments.🙏🙏🙏

With love,😘😘😘

Tasmiah