dirty austin mahone

Sorry i haven't been updating school been going on. Now on the images.

hope you guys like it. Comments follow me bye

____________________________________

you and Melissa were going to a party, you couldn't wait to go "Melissa hurry up you are SO SLLOOOWW"

Melissa said" I'm coming hold your horse"

you and Melissa got to the party when there was 2 cute guys there staring at you and melissa, the two boys came up to you and

the one with floppy hair brown hair said" what are two hot girls doing here all alone"

you asked" who are you "

the one with brace and Justin Bieber hair said " I'm austin and that is alex and you are gorgeous"

you said "I'm Y/N and she is Melissa"

austin said" you have a beautiful name Y/N"

alex and austin both winked at each other, soon melissa was with alex now I'm stuck with austin Yay he was hot.

austin" so beautiful do you want to go somewhere private" you nodded

austin grabbed your hand and dragged you around people dancing. you and austin were in a room, you sat down on the bed while austin came over sitting down next to you holding your hands.

you looked into austin hazel eyes you both started to lean in his minty breath brush around your lips soon yours and austin moved in sync it started to get heated and turned into a make out session, austin got on top of you not breaking away then austin kissed your neck and hit your sweet part when you let out a moan austin smirked and started to take out you skirt and shirt he left you small kisses around your body then he took of you panties, bra he kissed your boobs , nibble and massaged it he got down were you place was and started to eat you out austin said " Damn you taste good"

you said " FUCK AUSTIN"

austin" scream my name for every one to hear"

then you turned austin over took off his clothes and started to suck on his boner

austin" FUCK Y/N MORE UGH FUCK SUCK ON CLARK"

austin laid you down and slammed in you

you screamed" AUSTIN FUCK HARDER FASTER UGH "

austin slammed into you two more times and went faster and harder then twist inside you

you said" a-austin I'm g-gonna cum

austin" hold on babe"

austin slammed in you and all your liquid and his got all over you two.

austin said" babe I need more of this" he gave you his number and kissed you

austin and you said " ready for round two".