you sing 😘

Ellas P.O.V

It was Friday when I got here so that means today is Saturday! Yay. I would have been happier if kanes room wasn't right next to mine. He's so close that we could open our Windows and talk to each other. Meaning now I have to keep the curtains closed when I'm being stupid.

Kane was going to show me around today. He told me that all I had to do was come get him when I was ready to go as long as it was after 10am. Imma be smart and show up at 9:59. And that I did. I knocked on the door at 9:59 am his mom anwsred and said he's upstairs in his room. I got to his door it was closed and I knocked on the door and when he anwsred I seen Kane he was shirtless and he said "I'm are recording a video and then me and you can leave" he put a shirt and a hoodie on and said "so you can sit on my bed or go hang with momma, your choice."
I thought about it. "I'll stay up here"
I walked over and sat on the bed. I looked out the window and could see into my room and I realized I forgot my light on. Mah oh well.
Next thing I know he started singing I'll be by Edwin McCain. When he was done and turned the camera off i said " dann Kane you can sing!"
"I messed that up so bad" he said. I got up from the bed and hugged him while he was sitting in the chair. To where he had his head on my shoulder and arms around my waist. What I'm short and this is the only way I can hug him like this became he's 6'3 and I'm 5'1 so this works.
"Your sooo short" Kane laughed at me

I showed him this video and said "now call me short again."
"Shortie" he said
"Ughhhhh"

"Lets go shortie"
"Don't call me that!!" I said and stomped my feet on the ground.
"Ohh your even cute When you do that" was all he said and he opened the door to a lifted truck and said come on

"You went muddin?"
"Yes, rex knows how to get down and dirty" he said and I said

"I'm too short for this truck can't we just drive my girl?" I asked
Kane just chuckled and picked me up by my waist and put me in the truck and said "no we are taking Rex." he shut my door and got in on his side and started the truck. We drove for about 20 minutes and stopped at a field and said "were gonna get a little dirty" I laughed and said "okay I'm fine with that"
"Can you drive a four wheeler?"
"Umm no I cannot"
"That's okay then your gonna ride with me i guess, unless you wanna ride with one of the other guys." he pointed to a group of like 4 guys.
I said "no I think I'll ride with you"

He said "get out on my side of the truck" he got out and I slid over to him and said "why do I have to get out over here?"
"Because I said"
I jumped out the truck and he grabbed my hand and wispred "this is just to keep them from hitting on you"
We walked over to the group of people and he pointed each of them and said "that is Ryan. That's Brandon, that's Cole, and that's Brantley and Amber. Guys this is Ella."

(A/N Ryan upchurch, Brandon is in kanes band, Cole Swindell, Brantley Gilbert and his lady Amber)

They all said hi and I shyly said hello.

So Amber said "she's so shy!!! Yall are so cute together. Kane Brown if you hurt her your ball are gonna go flying!"
I kinda giggled at that. Kane looked at me and said "so you want Amber to cut my dick off? I'm hurt babe I thought you loved me" I giggled "no Kane she's not gonna hurt you. I promise" I said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Me and Amber sat on Brantley tailgate and waited for the guys to get the four whelers out and she looked at me and said "you just moved here didn't you?"
"Yes I did"
"And kanes just holding your hand like that to keep Brandon and Ryan off of you?"
"I'm not really sure"
With that the guys pulled up and Kane looked at me and said "come here" I looked over at Amber she ran over to Brantley and got in front of him because she wanted to drive and I got up and walked to Kane and got on with him and he said "hold on."
"Boy, please try not to crash" then he winked back
"Baby don't you trust me" then he hit the gas.....
(A/N song pun, Kane Brown hit the gas) we took off and I was scared at first because he didn't tell me he was gonna go he just kinda went. Next thing I knew we stopped about 15 feet away from a big mud puddles. Brantley went flying through it. And Kane said to me "you ready?" I said "yes, scared but yes"
"Why are you scared love?"
"Because I've never been on a four wheeler before..." I said quietly.
"Well I got you, you're safe with me love."
The rest of the day went amazing.
After we he went mudding me and Kane went back to his house at like 6pm and took showers and just hung out at his house for the rest of the day... the only downfall was that while we were taking showers his mom told us that she was going to wash our clothes because they were muddy. She gave me a pair yoga pants and said "here these may fit you but I don't have a shirt that we'll fit you." Kane said "you can wear my AC/DC shirt "and handed it to me

20 minutes later after showers

I got out of the shower and walked into kanes room and knocked on his bathroom door and said "Kane I'm going to lay on your bed until you get out"
"Ok I shouldn't be much longer" he said back I looked at the clock and seen it was 6:25 I crawled into Kanes bed and got under the blankets because I was cold.

*time skip*

I woke up hearing a door open and close. I don't remember falling asleep.
I rolled over and Kane had his back to me he was only in a towel. Damn! I just watched him, he was in the dresser looking for pants he grabbed a pare of basketball shorts and said "I know you're watching me"
"What, no I'm not" I said
He turned around and walked over to the bed and said "yes you were, I could feel your eyes on me Baby girl."
I started to blush lightly because I loved being called that.
"Roll over and don't look, I am gonna change"
I did as I was told and rolled over and didn't peak. I soon felt him wrap his arm arond my waist and his other arm slid under my head and he just held me I slowly fell back to sleep.