gettin you home

ELLA'S P.O.V

When I woke up I looked at the clock it was 10:43 PM.... Oh shit. oh shit. I'm late for curfew... My grandma is gonna kill me...

"Kane let me up.."
He didn't say anything he just groned
"Kaneeee I gotta goo"
With out opening his eyes he tightend his grip on me and said "why?"
"Kane it's 10:45, my grandma wanted me home by 10:30. I'm late"

As if on que kanes mom walked in the room and seen how we were laying.

"Ell- OH AWWWEE!!! OMG! Wait why was I up here.... Oh ya Ella you Grandfather is here looking for you, he seems pretty worried..." his mom said.

"Yes I'm late for curfew, we fell asleep and I just woke up."
"Well I'll tell him you will be home after you guys eat something. I don't think y'all have ate."
And with that she left the room

"Kane you have to let me get up."
"No Ella I don't have to do anything"
"Please kanee" I said with my best sad face
"No it isn't going to work!" he said as he covers his eyes.
When he did that I jumped up and ran out the room. And downstairs. I wish I didn't come down here. Because I seen my grandmother talking to kanes Nana. "Fuck!" I mumbbled as I remembred what I was wearing. It looked even more wrong when Kane came down only wearing basketball shorts. When he got downstairs he picked me up Andi didn't know he was so I screamed and that was when my grandma and his Nana looked at us..... Shit this looks so wrong ...

"Ella there you are!"my grandma said
"Hi grandma...👋" I waved at her still off the ground ... Thanks Kane.....
"Hi Anne" he said still not putting me down.

"Kane can you put her down?" his Nana said ....

"No Nana. She's mean to me...." he said out loud and then mummbled "I think she needs to be punished.."👅💦
Oh god

"Ella where are your clothes?" my grandma said seeing I'm not in my clothes.
"They went mudding and I washed their clothes. But they fell asleep upstairs. They are in kanes room" momma said *kanes mom*

"I'm going to just say this-" my grandma said to Nana "they would make cute babies"
"Yes they would Anne" Nana said...
"No we wouldn't Anne "
"NO GRANDMA NO!!" we both replied at the same time

Momma looked at us and said "your right. They would make cute babies Anne"

"Ella. You can stay here if its ok with Kane's mom."

"Yes that's fine! I trust Kane with her" momma replied

"Please ella, stay with me???"

"Ughhh fine since you said please"

"Grate I love you, bye Ella." my grandma hugged me and then she left. " love you to grandma..."

Kane and I walked into the kitchen Because food... Once we ate we walked back upstairs.

It was about 11:20 when Anne left, now it's 12:00 pm.

Kanes mom said to keep it down because her and Nana where going to bed. When we walked into kanes room momma said "don't stay up too late remeber Church in the morning"
"Okay mom, good night." Kane replied.

"What do you wanna do little lady?"
"I don't know, what can we do?"
"I got Netflix. We can go hang out with the guys. We can go for a drive. Or we can just talk."
"Let's got for a drive" I said with a smile on my face. "But can we go to my house for a min. I wanna get something to wear tomorrow??"
He chuckled and said " yeah let's go but don't say anything to then about us going out."
" I won't"

15 mins latter I had got my stuff and was back in kanes room.
"Ready to go little lady?"
"Yes. And what with you and calling me little lady?"
"Your little and a lady" he said as if it was so obvious

By the time we got outside to the truck it was 12:30

We just drove for as long as I can remember.

~~~~

I woke up to Kane carrying me up steps. I just cuddled into him and he chuckled.

~~~~

KANE'S P.O.V

I woke up and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful I didn't wanna wake her up. So I just watched her sleep.
"Kane Ella-" my mom stopped in her tracks when she seen how we where laying

looked at her and said "shh mom she sleeping"
"Well it's time to get up for church, did you wash your truck, if not you're driving to church with me..."
"Momma I washed my truck last night it's clean. I'll wake her up and we'll be down." with that she walked away saying ok...

"Ella it's time to wake up"
"Noooo it's too early"
"Baby we have church and it's 8:15"
She jumped up " why didn't you wake me up before??"
"I just woke up"

20 minutes later she was dressed and ready to walk out the door.

She was warring a black dress that ended at her mid thigh. She decided she wanted to take a picture in a mirror without me knowing it..

she's so cute ! ....

"Come on kids we got to go" Nana said to us "awe Ella you look stunning!!" my mom and Nana both said in unsion. They do that a lot....

*at church*

Ella and I walked in with my mom and Nana. Ella seen her grandparents and said hold on I'll be right back.

I watched her walk over and hug her grandparents and talk, laugh and smile. I just watched her until Ryan and Brantley walked up to me.

"Hey man, are you okay?" Ryan asked
"Hello Kane??? " Brantley waved his hand in my face
"What ??" i said and looked at the guys
"Are you okay man?" Ryan said
"Ughh yeah i guess I'm fine" I said and smiled when Ella walked over to me
"Hi guys! What I miss?" she asked so happily. Her smile was so contagious.

Ryan looked at me and said "Kane come with me" I walked away with Ryan

"Dude you're. Or okay! What is she doing to you??"
"What do you mean What is she doing to me? Ella is doing nothing to me."
"Kane look at you, you can't keep your eyes off her. You like her don't you?"
"Maybe I do, so what?"

"Kane come on service is starting" Ella said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to seats.

So um yeah this is done .. Does anyone like this book ?