Caught - Dean Winchester

You were Bobby's daughter, only a couple years younger than Dean. You had been living in the bunker with the boys for a few months and it was quite enjoyable. Between hunts and relaxing inside the thick walls, you had grown closer to the brothers. One more than the other.

The only thing that got on your nerves was that they barely did any washing and you always ended up doing it for them. You gathered the now clean clothes from the tumble dryer and folded them up, picking them up in your arms and leaving the room. You walked down the silent corridors of the bunker when you came passed Dean's door. He was grunting quietly and you couldn't tell whether it was a painful groan or something else. The Winchester brothers had just gotten back from a hunt, but you never went with them because you opted to stay behind and research for them.

"Dean? Are you alright?" You called out on the other side of the door. His groaning ceased and you could hear him walking up to the door. He opened it, standing there in just a pair of jogging bottoms and peered down at you.

"I'm fine, [y/n]. No need to worry about me." He replied, taking in your appearance. You were in a tank top with no bra and shorts that were comfortable to sleep in. A blush grew on your face and you lowered the clothes down a bit to try and cover up. "Why'd you come see me? Love the pjs by the way" he said, looking over you once again and then winking.

"Thanks. I-I was just curious, i'll see you later Dean." You turned around to leave, but his deep voice stopped you. "Wait."

"What is it Dean?"

"Ahh screw it." He sighed, gripping your arms and pulling you into a kiss. To say you were surprised was an understatement. Never once had you thought he'd kiss you, but at that moment you didn't even care. Without breaking the kiss, Dean shut the door. Locking it and then walking you backwards over to the bed, laying you down beneath him. The clothes were forgotten and were now dumped on the floor in front of his closed door.

"Dean...what are you doing?" You asked after pulling away from the make-out session. He stroked your cheek with his hand and smiled saying: "Something that I've wanted to do for a long time."

You gave a wide smile and pulled him back down to kiss him. As you did this, he skillfully pulled down your shorts with one hand. His other gripped your hair as the kiss grew more lustful. You bit his bottom lip teasingly and he groaned. "Don't tease, babygirl."

"Why not?" You smirked as you palmed his growing erection through his jogging bottoms. He didn't answer. Instead, he flipped the both of you over so that you were on top and pulled off his pants leaving him in his boxers. Dean sucked and kissed your neck as you leaned your head back in ecstasy. You moaned in between words as you asked: "Are you...ever..going to..tell me why.. you were groaning....before I came in here?"

You began to grind on him so that your core became hot with need. His hands travelled up your body and grasped your breasts through the tank top whilst saying: "Because of you. I was picturing you above me like you are now. Riding me until you came undone on top of me, screaming my name."

"So you were jerking off to me? That's hot."

The eldest Winchester let out a deep laugh and grabbed the hem of your top, tugging it off. His eyes lowered down to your bare chest and he pulled you down so that he could play with your nipples in his mouth one by one. You arched your back and moaned as he did this. Reaching down, you palmed his hard on that was creating a tent in his boxers. His hands travelled to your ass and he smacked it, causing you to yelp and stop your movements. He rubbed your ass and then proceeded to pull down your underwear. You lifted yourself up a bit so that he could take them off fully and then you pulled down his own. His thick erection slapped against his stomach and you began to stroke it slowly.

Dean's moans turned you on and caused your core to become wet with need. You let go of his shaft and placed your hands on his chest as he teased your center's opening with his tip before slipping into you. The both of you moaned in pleasure as you began to move your hips up and down on his member again and again until you couldn't move any more. He took over and grabbed your hips so that he could slam up into you.

"Dean..." You breathed, leaning down to capture his lips whilst he thrust upwards. Each time it seemed as though he went deeper and you were writhing above him.

"What is it, baby?" He asked, breaking the kiss and looking into your eyes as his grip grew tighter.

"Fuck me harder." You whispered, moving your hips to gain move friction.

"Okay."

He flipped you over so that he was on top and brought your legs over his shoulder so that he could go deeper. His thrusts became more erratic and soon you were screaming his name.

"Dean! Mmm! Right there baby! Oh my god..." You shouted when he hit your g-spot. You could feel his hand travel down your body to reach your clit and he gave it the attention you needed for you to reach your high. "Dean I'm-"

"I know sweetheart, me too. Cum for me." He soothed. With a few more thrusts you came apart, releasing all over his member. He soon followed, releasing his seed inside of you before pulling out and laying beside you, with ragged breathes.

"I love you, Dean."

"I love you too, [y/n]."