Daddy - Dean Winchester

TAG: DaddyKink, Dean, Winchester, DeanWinchester, female submissive, oral receiving.

You had been a new member of team Free Will for a few months now and had recently developed a small crush on the green eyed specimen of god, Dean Winchester. He had flirted with you multiple times, but you always kept a level head and shot his attempts down each time. After all, playing hard to get was more fun and you enjoyed seeing him become impatient with each rejection.

"Oh come on, [y/n]. It'll be fun. We can take baby and drive around the country whilst the others are interviewing that man." Dean pleaded, following after you as you walked down the streets of a small town in Illinois. If you didn't know any better, you would have jumped him right there. His suggestion seemed so romantic.

"No." You replied for what seemed the millionth time in the past five minutes. The two of you were silent as you walked until dean acted as though a lightbulb went off above his head.

He turned to you with a smirk as he said, "We can go see the stars at the place you like."

Damn, you thought. He knows I love watching the stars. Stupid Winchester!

"Fine, but if you try and pull any moves on me I'll break your nose. Then we'll see how many bar hook-ups you can get when your face is busted."

---

The Impala was now parked and you were gazing up at them whilst you lay on the hood of baby. You could hear footsteps come up from behind you, but you paid no notice.

"I love this view, it's beautiful." You said to Dean, who was now beside you.

"It is." He hummed. Something in the way he said it made you turn to look at him, only to see that he was already looking at you. After a few seconds of staring, Dean's hand slowly made its way to your cheek.

"Are you pulling a move on me Squirrel?"

"Maybe," Dean answered, "but it's only because you're beautiful and I can't hold back any longer. Your rejection every time I flirt with you frustrates me and I'm finally at breaking point."

"I don't see why. All those girls you sleep with seen to make you feel better." You replied almost bitterly.

"They never do. I only go after them because they take my mind off of how much I love you, even if it's only for a few minutes or a whole night." He revealed, leaning in closer.

"You love me?" Was your reaction. All you could do was stand there, looking into his eyes as his face drew in nearer.

"Yeah, I guess I do because I can't picture myself without you in my life anymore." He whispered, both your foreheads were touching as he glanced at your lips.

"Well then, I guess I love you too. Because I can't see myself without you either." You admitted.

"Good." He grinned before pulling your body closer and connecting your lips with his. You laughed into the kiss as he lifted you up and spun you around in his arms. He broke the kiss whilst still holding you. "Motel?"

"Motel." You confirmed, kissing him and then climbing into the passenger seat.

The drive was fast, probably because the two of you were in a rush and you wanted to get back to the motel as soon as possible. He parked the car and played for a room, going straight back to kissing you as he pulled you through your room's door and Shit it behind him.

He pushed you against the wall and grabbed your ass. You took the hint, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carried you to the bed. Along the way, you kept kissing his neck and making him groan.

By the time you had made it to the bed, Dean had lost all his self control and threw you on the bed. Not too hard, but enough to cause excitement to stir within you.

He climbed on top of you after removing his shirt and captured your lips in his once more. Your hands found their way to his toned chest and you moaned into the kiss when you felt his muscles. Slowly, his hands moved down to the hem of your shirt and he tugged at it, hinting that he wanted it off of you. You complied and lifted your arms to which he pulled off your shirt with ease and cupped your bra covered chest.

Arching your back, you moaned as he kissed your neck and skillfully removed your bra and jeans. His erection could be felt against your thigh and you moved your leg to get a reaction from him. He groaned into your neck and you proceeded to pulled down his trousers to reveal the obvious tent in his boxers.

Dean's hand cupped your bare breast as he made his way down to your hips. He looked up at you with his hand trailing across your underwear as if asking for permission and you nodded your head. Slowly, he pulled your panties down, leaving you squirming anticipation and gasping as the cold air hit your core.

Slowly, he began to play with your clit with his thumb, moving it in multiple directions. He was touching it in just the right way that you wanted more. He could tell. Dean smirked at you as he lowered down and began you eat you out. The sensation of his tongue felt so good and you let out a few quiet moans of ecstasy. He dipped into your slit a few times, collecting your wetness and then moved back up to kiss you. The taste of yourself on his lips was a huge turn on and you began to get impatient with need.

"Dean..." You wimpered, grabbing a hold of his thick hair. He hummed in acknowledgement against your mouth and he broke off the kiss. "I need you."

"Call me Daddy, princess."

"I need you Daddy." You said, reaching for his boxers. He allowed you to pull them down and reveal his boner, but then he grabbed you hands and pinned them above your head as he leaned over you.

"What do you want, princess?" He asked, using one hand to trail down your body.

"All of you. I want you inside me."

"Anything you want, princess." He replied, grabbing his shaft and positioning it in front of your entrance. The both of you moaned as he went further in, stretching you around him. His hips jerked forward at your warmth and groaned into your ear. He was your heaven and you were his.

He began thrusting slowly, rocking his body into yours, making you a moaning mess and you were loving every minute of it. You tried to free your hands from his grip, but he wouldn't let you. His thrusts became faster, causing your back to arch as you moaned in ecstasy. You wanted to feel every part of him.

"Daddy, please let me touch you."

"No, princess. Tonight's all about you." He replied, repositioning the two of you so that your legs were hung over his shoulders, allowing him to go deeper.

"Oh, god! Dean...you feel so good." You shouted, feeling the coil that had been building to snap. Your vision went white as you reached your high, releasing all over his clock.

"Babygirl, you look so beautiful when you come undone." Dean groaned. You could feel that he was almost ready to release from his sporadic movements. Only a few thrusts later and he moaned as he came, halting his hips and leaning down to kiss you. Neither of you said anything, nothing needed to be said. The only noise in the room was the sound of your hard breaths as you fell asleep.