Ex-Deanmon PTSD - Dean Winchester

Dean had been acting strange lately. After he had gotten being possessed, he'd never been the same. Often you'd catch him sneaking glances at corners of the room or being unresponsive when you asked him a question, This was one of those times

"Dean..." You called to your boyfriend, but he wasn't listening. He was too busy remembering what he did when he was possessed. All those people he had hurt. "Dean, I asked what you would like for dinner?"

It happened so suddenly, his arm launched in your direction and held you against the wall by your neck. Dean's usually loving apple green eyes were no longer recognisable, they were distant and cold.

He wasn't your boyfriend anymore, he was unrecognisable to you.

You struggled for breath as his grip tightened and his name once again fell from your lips in a restrained plea for him to come back to his senses.

All you could do was watch as his glare softened and he loosened his grip. His face contorted to that of worry whilst he held you in his arms and pulled you to the floor for you to regain your breath.

You could hear his sobs as his forehead leaned on your shoulder, his tears rolling down your arm. Dean kept rocking you back and forth in his arms, apologising over and over again. He clutched you tighter and all you could do was hold him until he calmed down, his breathing and yours became steadier.

You pulled back, looking into his eyes that were still wet with tears and you wiped away the remaining ones that were on his cheeks.

"I-I..." He struggled, once again pulling you into his chest. Your closeness providing him with the assurance that you were really there with him and he with you.

"Shh, Dean. I know." You soothed, kissing his forehead. "You're okay, you're not a demon anymore. You're with me. In the bunker. You're not possessed nor do you have the mark of Cain. You're here with me, your girlfriend who loves you."

"How can you love someone like me?" He questioned, his hand travelled to your cheek and you leaned into it. But then he dropped it, your face now growing cold from the loss of his warm fingers. "I'm a monster. Because of me, people get killed. I don't want that to happen to you."

"You're not a monster, Dean." You said softly, pulling him back into a hug. "Do you want to know why?"

"Why?" He asked, his voice muffled from the crook of your neck.

"Because I love you. And you love me, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Monsters aren't capable of love, Dean. That's why I know that you aren't a monster because you have the biggest heart on this planet, you just can't see it. You'd die for the people you loved if it meant bringing them back. You did it with Sam and you did it with me." You told him, grabbing his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He panicked slightly as you pushed him down onto the floor. His back touched the cold surface and you straddled his hips.

"Showing you how much I love you." You whispered, caressing his face delicately with your gentle fingers. Your hand moved passed his collarbone and down his firm stomach, gliding over the hard muscles as they twitched.

He shivered as your nails scratched slightly against his hip and you tugged at his flannel shirt. Dean complied wordlessly and helped you remove it and his undershirt from his torso, revealing his naked top half that made you groan in approval.

You bit your lip at the sight and he pulled you in for a passionate, hard, kiss, your hands travelling down to the zipper of his jeans slowly. The feeling of his ever growing erection could be felt against your thigh as you leaned over him on the floor, he was completely submissive to you and your body. He had no problem allowing you to do whatever you wanted to him.

With one swift move, you pulled down the zipper and tugged his jeans down his strong, firm legs and them cupped his member of his black boxer shorts. He moaned against your swollen lips whilst you continued to massage the area before rolling you over underneath him.

"[Y/N]...I love you- so much..." He murmured, leaving sloppy kisses and future hickies down your neck as he fumbled with your shirt, popping every button of your blouse as fast as he could. Dean was marvelled at the sight underneath him, your bra clad chest and your heavy breathing began taunting him. The flimsy piece of material covering your breasts was the next thing to go and then your trousers not long after.

"I know Dean....I love you too." You gasped as he moved his hand between your legs, running a warm digit over your core that was hidden under the thin fabric of your underwear. He applied a small amount of pressure before moving away, leaving you breathless in anticipation.

When he showed no sign of returning back there, you took control and flipped the two of you over so that you were on top again. You removed your underwear first, making sure that you gave him a little show above him before removing his, revealing his large, throbbing length.

Once again, you found yourself moaning in approval of your boyfriend and you went down on his, taking his dick into you warm, wet mouth. He sucked in a breath as he felt you hollow your cheeks and begin bobbing up and down, your hand was working with any part of it that didn't fit into your mouth.

"[Y/N]...baby, please.." Dean tried to reach for you, tried to take control, but you smacked his hands back down.

You looked up at him with a smirk, "No Dean, I'm showing you how much I love you. No touching." And then went back down on his, licking the underside of his cock and making him groan in pleasure.

"I need-" He tried, but cur himself off with a loud moan.

"What do you need, D?" You asked, removing your mouth from his member and climbed back on top of him to give him another kiss.

"I need to be in you." He said, trying to retain from taking control and fucking the shit out of you. You weren't making it easy for him, with you grinding against his cock with your slick folds.

"Then be in me." You whispered into his ear. It was as if he'd snapped. The next moment he had picked you up off the ground and carried you over to the sofa in the living room, with him settled in between your open legs.

His left arm was holding your hips, the other holding you legs open. He wasted no time in directing his cock inside you and giving slow but strong thrusts that made you gasp in surprise. You grabbed a hold of the hand on your hip as he kept rhythm, directing it over one of your breasts. He gave his a hard squeeze as he bent over your body, his hips still thrusting at a steady pace.

"Oh, God.." You gasped, throwing your head back.

"Thanks for the compliment, sweetheart." Dean smirked.

He kissed you over and over, every time he moved his body forward and sinking his dick deeper inside of you. Then, he moved his lips down to your breast, taking a nipple in between his teeth and sucking on it.

"I'm so close..." Arching your back, your whole body began to shake. He saw this and began to thrust faster, trying to get you to reach your climax faster and it was working.

"Dean, baby I'm cumming!" You cried out in a moan. Dean cursed loudly as he watched you close your eyes and give into the pleasure. Your movements began sluggish, but dean was still going strong, attempting to get you to orgasm a second time before he reached his first.

"You're so beautiful, [Y/N]." He grunted, his body glistening with sweat. You could see his muscles flexing with each move, even more attractive when it looked like he was glowing over you. "I'm gonna cum." His breath hitched as he snapped his hip firmly against you, releasing his cum inside you as reached your second orgasm. Your walls tightened around him, milking him of everything he had to give.

The two of you separated, cuddling on the couch completely spent for the next few hours.

"Well I guess it's too late to suggest a condom." Dean joked, laughing against your sweaty forehead as you laid there together. You couldn't help but feel content that you had managed to make him forget about feeling like a monster.

"Thank you." He voiced after a few moments. You smiled at him, knowing what he meant it for.

UP NEXT: CASTIEL