Time Travel

Hello, my name is Karl. I live in South Jackson street, China Town, Seattle Washington. I am 19 years old. I don't go to school because of financial problems. I'm a ordinary person with a ordinary life who eats 3 times a day, work every weekdays and rest during weekends. I work in a cafe. I am waiter in the day and a janitor in the night. Everyday I wake up early in the morning, go to the shower, brush my teeth, eat my breakfast and get ready for work. I live in a apartment near the Cafe I work. I worked in this cafe for almost 2 years already and every costumer is familiar to me. One morning, a teenage girl went inside the cafe. I went to her and asked "Good Morning, Ma'am! May I take your order?" She replied "Good Morning too! I would like a glass of Milkshake and 2 pieces of pancakes." I asked again "Ok, Ma'am. Any requests?" She replied "Ohw! I want the syrup separated from the pancakes. Thanks for asking! I almost forgot. I really don't like too much syrup because its very sweet." I replied "No Problem, Ma'am! Glad that I reminded you. Is that all, Ma'am?" she replied "Yes. And don't call me Ma'am. Call me Jane." I replied "Ok, Ms. Jane. One glass of chocolate milkshake and 2 pieces of pancakes. The syrup must be separated from the pancakes. Right away Ms. Jane!".