Heart of Darkness

Frisks P.O.V

All I see is my bright red soul in the darkness, cutting through the shadows as it grows larger.

"WHAT!?" Chara roars angrily as my soul banishes the darkness around us all, it looks like everyone but me was knocked out and against the far wall, thankfully they were still alive.

"That's! Not possible!" Chara seemed to be scared. I couldn't understand why.

Their eyes bulge when a small bow starts to form from my soul. I couldn't believe my own eyes.

"YES YES YES YES OMG YEEEEEEES!" I squeal with excitement, grabbing my delicate bow.

Chara immediately tries to stop me, but I was too fast.

"You're a stupid cupid!" They snarl.

"That's right! It's my job to spread Love and Happiness between my peers. That includes you!" I pull back the bow string, a love arrow forming in my fingers. I fire at them.

They desperately try to dodge the small arrow. It wasn't exactly unseeable as it's supposed to be. But it should still work in bringing back any feeling of love they may once have had.

They cry out as the arrow hits them in one arm. One of the souls separates from them, flowing over to me, settling in my bow of all places. Chara screams and throws more attacks my way. I roll to dodge, firing another arrow which meets with another arm.

Another soul flies out of Chara and joins the other in my bow. Chara was getting angrier and angrier, their attacks becoming wild and uncalculated. Making it all the more dangerous.

I get hurt quite a bit, but the green soul inside my bow, heals me bit by bit.

"STOOOOOOP!!!!" Chara screeches as I take away two more of their collected souls.

"I'll never stop, Chara! You need to know what real love is! And that even the meanest of demons deserve it!" I exclaim, firing two arrows in quick succession. Nailing their last two arms.

They shrink down into the small Angel I saw in that picture. They were looking at me with complete fear in their blazing red eyes. I raise my bow one last time.

"Please don't! I don't want to feel!" They cry pitifully. I shake my head.

"There are things you clearly need to answer for. You won't be able to apologize if it's not heartfelt" I pull back the string. Firing.

The moment the arrow hit them, they start sobbing.

"I'm sorrrrrrry Asriiiiel!! I couldn't handle her taking you away from me, foreveeeer~!" they wail. I lower my bow and go to them, giving them a hug.

"I- I hate yooooou. Stupid Cupiiiiiid. I didn't want these stupid feeelinnngs agaaiiin~!" They begin to hyperventilate, drumming their fists on my shoulders.

"My child....? What is going on?" Toriel asks. Chara gasps and looks up at Toriel.

"Noooooooo~! Don't look at meeee~!" snot was running down their face by now, it wasn't the prettiest sight.

"I'm sorrrrrry!" Chara continues to cry. Toriel sighs, holding out her arms. Chara is shocked by this gesture. I mean, after what they did.....

I let Chara go so they can hug Toriel. I smile as Toriel picks them up and cuddles them. They start begging for her forgiveness. Understandably, Toriel hesitates to say it.

"We'll work on that my child. It'll take some time and some very thorough explaining on your side" Toriel replies sternly as she goes to the door to judgement hall, most likely going to speak with Chara.