Questions

Bianca' house is only a few blocks away, so we get there within ten minutes. Cam pulls the car to an abrupt halt in Bianca's driveway and we knock on her door. A confused Bianca and her sister, Stacey are revealed when the door creaks open.

"Ethan? Caneron? Where's Gray?"

"That's why we're here. He's gone."

Stacey's jaw has dropped and Bianca's eyes fill with painful tears.

"Gone?"

For the second time today, I have to explain everything to them. Everything I know.

"Oh my gosh" she sobs. Stacey simply stands in pure shock, not sure what to do or say. Just like me.

"Tell me everything that happened at the party. Please?" Cam interrupts the moment.

"Gray left at about 10. He didn't drink or anything, mostly just hung out with me, he talked to stace as well but you'll have to get her to tell you what they talked about. He talked to me about some 'red' guy as you guys call him. I was worried when he left alone because you're always together, but I didn't stop him. And I should have." She cries.

"There's a lot more I could have done too Bianca. I know how it feels." I sigh. "Stacey, what did Gray talk to you about? Did you see him do anything that Bianca missed?"

"No, he briefly mentioned the 'red' guy to me but I could tell it was making him uncomfortable. Just small talk really. He talked about you a bit, all the stupid shit you two do, the YouTube videos. Just that sort of thing. But I did see him talking to some other guy there. I think his name was Jace."

Cameron's eyes fill with determination. "Is there anyway we can contact him?!"

"Er, yeah pretty sure I got his number." She hands out her phone with Jace's number on display.

"Thanks for everything guys. The police will be here soon i think because they're doing an investigation as well. Don't ask why I'm bothering."

We wave them off and drive back to my apartment. I pull out my phone and check my messages. Still no reply from Gray. We dial Jace's number and wait.

"Hello?" A voice speaks.

"Hi, is this Jace?"

"Speaking."

"This is Ethan Dolan. Did you talk to my brother, Grayson Dolan last night at Bianca's party?"

"I think so? I dunno man I was kinda tipsy. Does he have the highlights in his hair and that dangly earring?"

"Yes! That's him. Do you remember any of your conversation with him?"

"Ummmm, not really. Just mentioned something about having a twin, which is you. And planning on leaving soon cause he didn't like being out without you. He said weird stuff had happened recently but didn't specify."

"Is there anyone that could have heard your conversation? Somebody that would have heard that he was leaving soon?"

"Um, I think Stacey was nearby but I don't think she heard. The was also a guy who's name, I think was Mike."

"Do you know his last name? And appearance?"

"Why are you asking me all this shit dude."

For the third time today, I have to explain.

"Ohhh" he clicks. "Yeah I think it was Mike Nash. Dark brown hair, matching eyes, big build. I didn't really talk to him. I think he asked if Grayson was one of those 'Dolan twins' cause he'd seen some of your content."

"And you don't have his number by any chance?"

"No sorry man. But I hope you find your bro real soon."

"Thanks" I press the 'end call' button.

I'm so confused. This 'Mike Nash' could be red. And I can't fucking contact him.