1

Your POV
My eyes shot open. My phone was ringing and there was a banging against the door. I turned towards my phone. Nate was calling. Most likely he was at the door too.
"Fuck off!" I yelled out.
"I wanna ask you something" he whisper shouted.
"If you're gonna ask me out again, don't bother. The answers still no" it was the same conversation every single day. "Look, go and find a girl who wants to go out with you. It will never be me!"
"I wasn't going to ask that" he opened my door and came in. "Mark wants to record a video with you and some other gamers." He paused. For dramatic effect "but since you want me to fuck off, I'll tell him that you died or something" he knew I wouldn't pass up a chance to play video games. I climbed out of bed and walked towards Nate. "Ok. How 'bout this... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM WHILE I GET DRESSED!" He just stood there. I knew he wanted to watch. "Get out. Out, out, out, out, out." Shoved him out the door and locked it behind him. "I get it (Y/N). You're mad about me!"
"Nope. Now leave me alone before I throw a bloody tampon at you." I heard him leg it, and crash into a doorway. Idiot.
I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed my jeans, and one of Nate's jumpers. (Took it off him when we were 17, as he cut the straps of my bikini with scissors) I really couldn't be bothered to fix my hair, so I just stuck a beanie on.

A/N: yo this is my first thing I'm writing on wattpad. So let me know if you like it. I'm not too sure if I'll keep writing this tho. Hope you enjoyed.