Flashbacks (Quarter Quell)

KATNISS' Point Of View

Katniss Everdeen Mellark here. I am living with Peeta my husband. My daughter Primrose Mellark. and Err. Buttercup. Gale was married with Madge. My schoolmate. If Prim was here, She would be so proud of my child.

~FLASHBACK

"Nobody needs me" Peeta said

"I do, I need you" Yes. It's true. I love him. My life is not complete without him. Even if we''re not true lovers last year (74th Hunger Games). So the more that we become closer, the more that my feelings becomes reality <3

And we just kissed. Passionate kiss. Slow kiss. I feel his love, I feel his feelings. I am inlove to the boy with a bread .

"Right lovebirds" Johanna Mason said. Is he just that envy because she doesn't have lovelife or what?

Pls Vote, Comment and read. :D

~~FAST FORWARD

"PEETA! PEETA!" Where's Peeta?

Wait, there's a victim on the forcefield. Beetee. He hitted the forcefield.

*Cannon goes off*

"PEETA!!" I repeated. Beetee is alive.

There is incoming tribute. Finnick. "Katniss! Where are you??" Someone is telling me to let fly of the arrow. Finnick saw me. "Katniss. Remember who the real enemy is." It was Haymitch' line before we exchanged goodbye. Did Haymitch liked Finnick to be my Ally? The Golden Bracelet, That line. 

The thunders roars already. I tied up the coil to the recycled spear. I should have timing. "Katniss, Get away from that tree!" Finnick said. No I will not! I should let the plan successful. I should prove to them that Beetee's plan is successful.

~~END OF FLASHBACK