Love Again?

Introduction:
Hey guys Im Sadiya but just call me teddy, and this is a story I wrote?
Im bad at introductions basically I wrote another one before but i was not as proud so I decided change it around so here its is.

Read: Loves sweeter the second time around by one of my amazing friend.
JUST READ ITS LIKE TOTALLY AMAZING AND READ: My heart only
beats or you. Its also perfection
Read: Love over lust,by another one of my amazing but weird friend.
READ THIS.

JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT A FANTASY STORY WITH VAMPIRES AND OTHER SUPERNATURAL THINGS ITS A STORY BASED ON THE REAL WORLD NOT MAGIC OR ANYTHING.

Sorry if theirs mistakes, but I edited a lot so fingers crossed.
Isra helped alot. Thank you;)
Abida thanks for your input:*

-Teddy😘

* * *
Blurb: Memories, They are one of the most essential possessions a person needs to get on the roller coaster ride that is unfortunately for some people is life, but the problem with this roller coaster is that you don't get a choice to ride it, so you either stay at the bottom and refuse to go up or you enjoy the whole ride with a desire that you some day you will live without no downs just ups.

Arabelle Blue, decides to do neither as a teenager without a real mother she struggles to stay out of her dream world about a special green eyed boy who she believes was the first thing she saw when she woke up from her coma. Most of her memories were lost when she was young and she has no clue how it occurred. That is all about to change when the arrogant bad boy who has the aesthetics of greek god with sparkling eyes is right beside her in her new home with a diary and her original emerald necklace that perceivers blurred memories which seems to take her on a complicated roller coaster ride. He seems to break down walls she did not know she had. Somewhere between the hassle and secrets it feels like love again. But is this not the first time?
* * *