Chapter 7 Dinners & Hugs

Chapter 7

Dinners & Hugs

"So he told you everything?" I asked fiddling with my locker.

"Yes I'm so happy Arabelle, Jace took me on a walk and told me everything and I mean everything. He even told me that he had a crush on me because I smelt like peaches." Skylar continued smiling to herself, honestly I'm so thrilled for her she deserves to be happy.

"I'm happy for you" I smiled taking out my Algebra book for my next class. "Thank you I have to go, I have free period see you later?"

"Lucky! And see you." I gave her a quick hug and started my journey to maths class. "Hey did he hurt when you fell from heaven because your face is demented?" I felt a small a little hurt with the comment but didn't say anything. "Hey Nate." I whispered. "No offence but that blouse makes you look fat, if your going to be my friend at least try to look nice." Nate shrugged. I felt my eyes flood with tears, but I controlled it. "Excuse me?"

"You Arabelle are coming on a date with me." He twisted my wrist a little to hard. What just happened?

Instead of making my way to the classroom, I walked towards the parking lot for air. I walked around the large parking lot letting the tears loose. Fat? I tried to lose a lot of pounds, but I guess it didn't work.

Picking up a red rose from the small garden in the side, I spotted Jacob on the hood of his car kissing a blonde.

Instead of going to talk to him, I sat on the floor letting the tears loose once again. I'm I that fat? The only sounds audible is the disturbing sounds of moans. I fiddled with my shoe laces. A large figure front of my face blocked the shining sun, looking up I met with the same haunting green eyes I was trying to avoid. "Why are you crying?"

Jacob spoke looking down at me like I'm some feeble ant. "I'm not." I lied.

"Yes you are your mascara is smudged, and your not in class." He replied.

"Its none of your business Jacob." I pushed past him, my messenger back smacking his large hand in the process. "Somehow it is my business Arabelle." Identifying my confused look he continued. "You will understand one day."

What?

******************

What do you wear to a dinner party? Black, red, white, blue? Im going to go wih blue its a safe colour. I picked out a navy blue sundress and plain brown sandels placing the dress over my head while typing away. "Arabelle Blue you have 5 more minutes!" Dad shouted using my full name.

I quickly applied a layer of make up and ran down the stairs."Calm down dad I'm here why are you so anxious to leave? They practically live 3 seconds away."

"Just come one lets go." I shrugged following him Jaces house. Which for the record look identical to ours. Dad ringed the doorbell waiting patiently, and we were greeted with a shirtless Jacob. I shamelessly stared at his muscular chest he had about 2 tattoos, one was not visible because it was on his back, but he had a small one on his torso.

Luchador.

Thats fighter in spanish right? It is tattooed in beautiful italic writing. I want one. "Hey?"

"Oh Hi sorry sir you must me Mr Blue? Im Jacob." Jacob extended his large hands towards my father, who shook it with a smile. "Hey Jacob who's here?" A women's voice spoke as she got closer, I took a look at her face which is identical to the photo. The same petite frame and ocean blue eyes that stare at me with adoration. My head felt extremely heavy so I took a step back. "Who are you? I know who but my head." I hesitantly took multiple steps back banging my back into a sharp point of the gate. "I'm Mrs Evans Jace's mum." She replied. I couldn't take it, that voice is something special. I know but who is she to me? I didn't have a choice but to run so I did. I ran until my legs couldn't take it anymore and I sat on the floor sobbing as the rain drenches my body. I need to know who she is but how? Just how?

"You will find out angel just hold on." I didn't need to check who's voice it was I just recognised his fading spanish accent in a heart beat. He wrapped his hands around my torso and hugged me as I sobbed.

All he did was comfort me in silence and thats all I asked for.