chapter number 4

You feel the pain of the cut on your leg burn. You whimper slightly and look at it. Blood had collected on top and was starting to run down your leg. In a cry of distress, you call out for somebody. It was answered however by deafening silence. You still slightly hoped to yourself that at least somebody was here. Why were there doors then? There had to have been somebody...

*But nobody came....

You look down hoping to look at the flower again but it was gone. Where could it have gone? It was there a second ago. You look around, hoping to see it somewhere. It was completely gone through as if it were never there in the first place. That's when you heard soft but moving hastily feet coming from the far door. Was there somebody here after all? You look back down at your cut and notice all the dirt around it. Maybe they could help you with this cut you had gotten.

"Oh, my poor child! You are hurt!" You hear a surprised woman's voice say.

You look up and met with a gigantic walking...goat? She had a purple dress that flowed behind her slightly as she ran to your side. She looked down at your cut and back up to your eyes.

"My name is Toriel dear one. I am a caretaker of this place. May I please heal you?" She asked you gently.

(Let her heal you: Go to chapter number 10 )

(Refuse: Go to chapter number 8 )