Chapter number 5

You look at Flowey and his trustful smile. He did seem pretty nice. You tell him that you accept his offer of LOVE. His smile grows, almost frighteningly as he leans back. He moves back forward as his small pellets go for your soul. All of them except for one that stops right in front hit it, making you stumble back in pain. You had a slight amount of tears in your eyes as you looked back at flowey. His face was distorted in a nightmarish smile. He had this evil gleam of total emptiness in his eyes as he stared you down. He laughed crazily as he held the last pellet right at your soul.

"You idiot!" He laughed, "In this world it is kill, or be killed!"

You stared at your soul again. It looked like a fractured glass, ready to break at any moment. A flash of light caught your attention, however. You looked closer and saw a giant ball of flame. It sped at flowey, knocking him over. He looked around at the area where it was shot from and growled. He lowered himself to the ground as if he wasn't there in the first place. The area around you started to go back to normal, the black fading away. You saw the person responsible for the flame attack and jumped a little. It was a goat lady in purple. She looked up at you, care in her eyes. She approached you calmly, smiling at you in a comforting way.

"Hello, my dear child. I am Toriel. Are you alright?" She asked you in a concerned manner.

(tell her you're fine: Go to chapter 8 )

(Don't do anything at all: Go to chapter 9 )