Lillie x Reader | I Will Protect You

Lillie was walking along, Nebby bouncing in her bag cheerfully, sometimes trying to get out, yet failing. Yet, before she could walk along, she felt someone grab her face, covering her mouth. Her flailing arms and screams made the bag fall off her arm.

"Torra!" Lillie heard a yell from behind her, and her kidnapper screamed, falling to the ground.

Lillie quickly jumped up, grabbing her bag and running off, before getting stopped once again by a grunt.

"Give me the bag little girl!" The grunt yelled, trying to grab the bag from her.

"More like, uhm," You stuttered from behind, trying to keep Torracat standing behind her, "TORRACAT, ATTACK!"

Torracat pounced, jumping on top of the grunt, making him scream as they burned his face, making him run. Lillie turned to you, smiling happily.

"Thank you so much!" Lillie said, before giving you a slip of paper, "Please, for saving me!"

Lillie gave a shy wave, running off in the other direction.

Call me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

IM SORRY THIS WAS SO LAZILY DONE, THIS IS MY 3RD TIME WRITING THIS BECAUSE MY PHONE DIED WHEN I WAS TRYING TO WRITE THIS, TWICE. I NEED TO CHARGE MY PHONE MORE OFTEN, WHOOPS. I MIGHT WRITE THIS AGAIN, LONGER.

I NOW HAVE AN UPDATE SCHEDULE!

MONDAY: none
TUESDAY: none
WEDNESDAY: Pokemon Sun and Moon X Reader.
THURSDAY: Mystic Messenger Imagines
FRIDAY: NITW Question and Answers
WEEKEND: SOON TO BE REVEALED