New Experiences(legit just seXXXi times)

As I got into the shower, I pondered on what he had meant. 'Take care of'. I grew up in a catholic family, I've never touched myself before, if that's what he's referring to. All I knew was that it was aching and I didn't know what to do. I showered and simply tried to ignore it. It was hard, quite literally, but I had managed throughout my shower. I changed into a pair of sweats, not remembering where I'd left my shirt. I walked into the bedroom and face planted onto the bed, tired as hell. I was tired, until Gerard came in anyway. I didn't hear him enter, on the edge of falling asleep. I felt him slip his body between my open legs and grab my hips, causing me to shoot up and blush. "W-what are y-" he giggled at me. "Teasing you. Side note, your dick is still hard. Did you not..?" I looked down and blushed. "Why are you looking at my dick?" He laughed breathlessly. "It's kinda hard not to. It's not a bad dick, let's be real." I laughed along with him. He's a funny dude. "Well either way, why is it still like.. that then?" I blushed like a mother fucker. That's embarrassing as fuck.  "I-uh... I've never.. I don't.." He giggled and looked up at me with a large grin. "So you're telling me you've never even touched yourself?" I blushed even more as I played with the fabric of the bed sheets. "N-no.. catholic family..." He giggled and kissed my head. "Haha you're like the Virgin Mary or some shit!" I pouted and he pulled me into a hug. "Awe shush, I was just teasing you Frank." He chuckled and I grabbed onto him. My face was pulled up between the crook of his shoulder and neck, so I took the opportunity to get a little revenge. I tried my best to imitate what he did earlier that day as I put my lips onto his neck and left hickies each place they went. "F-Fran-Frankie.." I looked up at him as innocently as I could. "Yes Gerard?" He panted a bit, before smiling at me. "W-what are you doing?" I kissed his jawline up to his ear. "Whatever you want." He looked absolutely shocked. I knew he wasn't gonna want me to do anything really, he knows I'm a virgin. For now. He grabbed my hips and groaned into my ear, kissing my neck. "Don't say that unless you mean it Frankie." He looked up at me from under his eyelashes with a dangerous look in his eyes, as he bit down slightly hard on my neck.  I moaned out loudly as he pulled me into his lap. Fuck. I felt him getting hard from underneath me. Well fuck me. Literally. "So Frankie.." he grinned as he kissed my neck again. "Y-yes gee?" I breathlessly panted. I sounded like I'd just run a marathon. "You've never even touched yourself?" He stopped his movements and looked up at me. "Mmh..n-no.." he smirked and flipped on top of me, kissing me passionately. He was guiding his hands down my stomach and stopped on my hip for a while. He then continued to slowly reach his hand into the waistband of my sweats, as I moaned softly into his mouth. He smirked into the kiss as he put his hand on the outside of my boxers. He grabbed me  easily and I moaned even louder. He was still trying to kiss me, as he stroked me from the outside of my boxers. He took his mouth off of mine as he went to attack my neck. "A-ah!" I blushed as I moaned loudly. Gerard stopped stroking me, keeping his hand wrapped around me. "Like that, Frankie?" I moaned and nodded rapidly, my mouth hung open and my eyes shut tight. He moaned as he shot back up to my mouth, taking my hair in his free hand and pulling me up to meet his mouth. He then slowly crept his hands down my boxers, finally putting his hands onto my flushed skin. He pulled them down till he found my member, stroking over the top lightly with his thumb, causing me to cry out loudly. "G-Ger-Ahh!" It felt amazing as I felt precome coming out. He used the pad of his thumb to use it as lube and slowly stroked down the shaft. He kept this slow pace for a bit, speeding it up at points. I felt like I was in heaven. "F-fu-ck G-Ger-ah-ah-rd.." I panted out, not able to form sentences correctly anymore. "L-louder Frankie.." he sped up his movements causing me to moan out loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "G-Gerard p-ple-please..I-I.. a-ah.." he stroked my shaft one more time before gently squeezing as I came into his hand, crying out in the process. "Ah fu-uck!" He smirked as he pulled his hand out of my sweats, leaving me panting and in some sort of high in pleasure. "And that was just my hand.." he smirked and kissed me softly. "F-fuck." I panted out, laying on top of Gerard. "Let's..let's just nap.." I said, tired from this new experience. "Sounds great Frankie.." He pulled his arms around me, sighing contently.  We slept for a couple hours, well at least I did. I woke to find my bed empty, the bathroom light on. I stumbled into the bathroom, sleep still visible in my eyes. "G-Gerard?" I said softly as I silently pulled the door open. I wasn't expecting to find what I did on the other side, to say the least. As I stood in the doorway, still stunned, Gerard was seated on the bathroom floor, his hand around his length, moaning softly. "Mph..F-Frankie.." I gasped loudly, causing Gerard to turn back to me, blushing hard. He quickly tucked himself back into his boxers and stood up. "F-Frank I'm sorry, f-fuck I didn't mean fo-" I giggled as I kissed him easily. "You're a dork." He looked confused. "I- how long were you standing there?" He was still blushing hard, it was adorable. "Like two seconds." He sighed in relief. "O-oh." I pinned him up against the wall, trying my best to confuse him and act confident, when in all reality I was scared shitless. "I have to admit though.." I leaned closer to his ear, putting my hand on his chest. "I did like what I saw." He blushed even more as I slowly moved my hand down, kissing his neck gently and keeping him pinned to the wall. He moaned loudly as I softly bit down on his neck. "F-fuck-ah!" He moaned louder as I got to his waistband, still slowly gliding down his body with myhands, and now lips. "F-Fr-Frankie p-please.." I kissed down his stomach till I was on my knees in front of him. I was grabbing his dick from out side his boxers, as I slowly pulled them down. I was scared, but I didn't let it show. I didn't think I could get all the way to the base, but I was sure as hell gonna try. "F-fuck.." I moaned out, as I put my mouth on the tip. He moaned out loudly, letting his head hit the wall. I sucked easily, pulling my tongue over the slit like he had done to me with his thumb. He put his hand into my hair and gripped, moaning as he did. I took that as a sign to go deeper, and so I did. I was only about three inches from the base, and my eyes were watering, but I pushed myself and got all the way to the bottom as Gerard moaned out loudly. I slowly started to bob my head up and down as I felt him thrust into my mouth. I moaned to let him know it was alright to do so, and he did it again. I grabbed onto his hips and went all the way down each time I pushed up. His grip in my hair was stronger as he pumped my head up and down. I kept my throat opened so I didn't choke as he went faster, relieved when he pulled my mouth off of him and came. "F-rankie... Fuck..." He dropped onto his knees and into the floor with me. "T-that was fucking amazing." He kissed me softly as he panted between kisses.  "I tried." He let out a breathless laughter. "I know." He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He laid me onto the bed and crawled in with me. "Not bad for someone you've been seeing for two days, huh?" I giggled and punched his arm. "You're special Gee, remember?"

This went from fluff to something super sexual and I don't know why. Sorry not sorry ❤