The nightmare is not over

As Icefox awoke she looked at her paw and grinned seeing that the hunter had injected more medicine in her that turned her evil and wild. Her eyes turned dark red again. She looked at Tyler who was sleeping and silently laughed. She unsheathed her claws and sunk them into his fur. The fox called Tyler yelped. "ICEFOX WHAT THE FUR!?" He yelled. Icefox laughed and slashed his arm. She then flipped him over exposing his belly known as the most painful part to be slashed. Icefox slashed Tyler's belly open, exposing his ribs. Tyler struggled to get back on his paws. He then dashed off but not before Icefox bit the top of his left ear off, showing the bone. "What's all the-" A purple bunny named Bonnie then screamed. Icefox's ears twitched as she jerked her head to the scream. Bonnie looked concerned. "Oh Icefox. What have they done to you!?" He cried. Bonnie then grabbed an icicle. "This is gonna hurt, foxy." He said as he jabbed it into the hole on the top of Icefox's paw. She yelped and fell to the ground. Her eyes went back to normal and her fur went back to soft as she calmed down. The icicle had taken out the poison. "Bonnie I... I'm so sorry." Icefox said as tears strum down her face. Bonnie knelt down next to Icefox. "It's ok. It's not your fault." He said, hugging Icefox. She looked up into his eyes and hugged him tightly, refusing to let go. Icefox couldn't have been more grateful for the fact that her best friend Bonnie had saved her.

This was kinda short. Sorry guys. Hope you enjoyed this part though. This featured my bud