chapter 2

When I was finally got done with the cover songs Charlie wanted us to play, I walked over to the bar and ordered a rum and coke. It was almost time for the club to open. So RJ and the guys and I went over to mika mitas Asian buffet. We got our food and I walked over to my hotel room and gotten dressed a black t shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and my vans.

When I got back the guys were already on stage ready to go

When I got back the guys were already on stage ready to go. Then I here Rj started to sing Tiny dancer. Then I see Charlie up stairs in the v.I.p. section with a bunch of people. I walked over to him and said "who's your new friends Charlie." He was with a blonde guy named John and a guy name Eric from rock records.

" He was with a blonde guy named John and a guy name Eric from rock records

That night was the start of my new life. From all the troubles I have faced I wanted to be happy, and maybe now I can start being happy.  The night went great I had a few laughs even rj got him a few new numbers.  I just felt free. When I got home  to my room Charlie had gotten my hormone shots today. Ill be changing soon. I lost so much weight for me to change to be the real me. I took my shower and did my first shot . It's 7 am and my next shot will be at 7 p.m.  rock records know my situation so they made a promise to keep my real self a secret. Every one was now starting to call me  Sebastian raven black as a he. But everyone will call me raven  or sebby or bash. The old me has lived her life now I'm starting to be reborn into my real self. 
Now I can finally live.... happy and free.