chapter 1

I was different.... i was the freak, the girl who didnt talk much unless talked too, shy girl who was broken. all my life i have been running thats all i ever knew. and i only know one thing to be true. if i wanted to survive i gotta fight for my life and never back down. no matter how bad things get there is always a way up.
I wake up to the screaming sound of my alarm. from the back of my van I get up and put on a black muscles shirt and some grey sweat pants. And grabbed my vans and put them on. When I started to get a call from Charles. "Hello."
"Hey melodia I got a place for u to play come over to Seattle. To the Maria Luna night club. "
"Alright Charlie. Ill be there have the guys prepared"
I changed up the phone and headed over to down town Seattle.

I parked by a near by hotel I put my clothes inside the closet and took a quick shower.

as I got dressed I brushed my hair and put on a tan T shirt and some black skinny jeans. With a hot topic belt with tan skulls on it. Then grabbed my leather jacket and my beastly sheek snapback. Then put on some socks and my grey vans.

When I was dressed and ready I grabbed my wallet and my fake ID and grabbed my kindle and my phone, and my camera. Then I drove over to the club. As I walked in I hear my favorite song

We don't have to dance by Andy beirsack From the alpha music awards playing in the back ground and on some of the tv's at the club.
I see Charlie over by the stage by a group of guys and some of the the stage crew.  And my boys Nick Mike and rj and Bryan  we're on stage  doing sound track as I walk up to them. " Charlie I'm here do I want me to just start ? I have a cover song I wanna do"i walked up to him and said. He nods and gives me ahead set Mic.  And I did my sound check set up.

(Play song in the video on top of chapter)
(Lost by with temptation)

When I was ready Rj started and the band plays. As I waited to start I closed my eyes, and I imagined as if I'm the only one there listening to my voice.  "My hope is on fire...." as I sang I raised my arms slowly and I hugged my self and I told my story with my feelings as I sang this song.  "Fight for what I believe in..."  I focused on my voice to push out my deepest emotion to the crowed  around me.  Then I opened my eyes  as  the guitar solo came up and I saw as Charlie smiled and the few people with there mouths open then the three bar tender girls with tears in there eyes. This song is one of my favorites to sing this was my warm up song for the night. "Fight for what I believe in.....!lost in the darkness ...!" I sang my heart and soul out and I saw the audience put up lighters in air for me and waved from side to side. The guitar solo gave me goose bumps and I smiled at Mike and rj as I continued.
Then as the song ended  I grabbed my water bottle out of my purse and drank some as every one inside the club claps.  This was the beginning of my dream. This was just the start of my new life. And hopefully it will stay this good.....