the cheating begin

~🔪💔🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪💔🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪💔🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪💔🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪💔🔪~

                                             (y/n) pov
                                                   during work I couldn't help but think about Midnight so I went to the cemetery in the woods and gave her flowers they were purple with the tips white. as you started walking away I heard a voice and turned around and saw midnight my eyes filled with tears until I ran up and hugged her and asked " b-but I thought you were dead because of the stadding ?" and she said "you think this is my first time getting stabbed?!?" I said no and we began to walk back to slender manner and yelled "GUYS I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS (midnight walks in) MIDNIGHT IS BACK!" everyone ran to her and hugged her and then Jack his eyes filled with tears hugged her and said "but how I know your right here but how?" I shrugged off the feeling and saw slender wasn't up here so I started to walk down the stairs and herd moaning and the creak of my bed and when I opened the door I saw that slender man was cheating on me my eyes filled with anger as slender tried to explain but couldn't find the words and yelled for midnight which she teleported with flames in her hands and her head down and started throwing fire and told me" run (y/n) no matter what just run to the airport and i'll do the rest!" she said with a smile.

                               Midnight's pov
                                    she grabbed her child and ran off then I flew down just to get(y/n) and her child to my brother Markipliers house once we got there I was greeted by marks girl friend and then saw Mark I said to (y/n) "(y/n) this is Mark. Mark this is (y/n). midnight this is Mark my brother . Mark this is midnight!" after shaking hands we all went to sleep and then heard a loud smash and we all ran to the noise and saw (y/n) on the floor with slender  in front of  her and teleported her to me and told mark to get her and midnight to safety and started to throw fire and then a sharp pain in my stomach and saw Jeff with a knife in my stomach with tears in his eyes and I fell to the floor and blacked out.