the courage to move in

~hi Phoenix here I love to sleep but I slept until 10:51 and I feel good but I have to go to school tomorrow which I can't update the story until 3:45 or 4:59 but on to the story~

             Midnight's pov (still)
                        it been 3 weeks after I have seen (y/n) and I think she got in trouble so I'm going out for a hunt a few minutes later I heard some crying and then a loud yell so I flew to the house that it came from I stabbed (y/n)s dad and saw (y/n) in tears and a giant cut on her arm and a broken beer bottle next to her and she said "midnight please don't tell anyone about the cut but you did kill my dad so can I live with you?" I nodded with consern and my wings spread out and I grabbed her bride style and as we flew we ran into my dad😓😓😓

             slender man's pov
                  I was just walking in the woods and I ran into my daughter midnight she had a nerves face with (y/n) on her back hiding herself my tentical grabbed her and I saw a big cut and the anger was building inside me so was my blood pressure midnight could tell and she gave me my shot which hurt and I almost dropped (y/n) but cot her and teleported me ,midnight,and (y/n) to the house and pased back and forth with midnight and (y/n) sitting at the table with Ben and Jeff trying to calm me down.

                       Ben's pov 
                         "Dad stop passing." I yelled "please dad stop it's making me dizzy!" and dad finally yelled " DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEELS WHEN YOUR LOVE GETS CUT BY HER DEAD DAD DO YOU?!?!?!" that's when I saw that (y/ n) was gone and dad flipped the flip out midnight was also gone we searched but then we saw fur and hair logged  in the door and it made a trail so like the idiots we are we followed it and found them in Midnight's hideout in the forest pool.