Playing with Fire

Chapter 10 :

Breaking News : G Dragon was seen at Winner's party in Tokyo with a kdrama actress Suk Hee White

New Article : Suk Hee White is close with other Big Bang's members too

(Video : Suk Hee White and Top in front of an elevator in a hotel)

New Article : Fans remember of Suk Hee White and Seungri's heart game on sns

@binguya Who do she think she is to grab my bingu's ear ?

@kindissim She was with her friend Kiko in Tokyo and a few hours later she is with GD, Kiko's ex ? She is just a B****

@pandari Traitor, I knew there was something behind this sns « little game » with Seungri

@vipforever You're right girls, let's make a petition to have an explanation #YGweneedtoknow #SukHeeGoToHell

I just came back from Tokyo and I am reading all the articles that the media published about G Dragon and I. Things are crazy ! Media are only talking about that « Suk Hee White : Is she dating G Dragon ? » This is the main title of all the articles...

The situation worsened a few hours ago when a fan working at the hotel where I had the « accident » with Seungri released a video of Top and I when I told him I would never drink his wine again and grabbed his ear. They cut the sound of the video but we can see that we are not formal with each other unlike in conference for our former drama.

I turned off my laptop and sighed. It was the longest two days of my life, I thought thinking about what happened. After the journalists took pictures of me and blocked my way in front of the building where Winner had there rooftop party I took a cab a few blocks away and went to our hotel room. Kiko's stuff was gone, I tried to call her but she blocked my number. I guess G Dragon succeed, If he can't have Kiko I can't have her too.

My phone rang, Let's not fall in love echoed in my bedroom.

I hate this song now. I should change it... I wonder if I should anwer or not, maybe it's dispatch !

- Yoboseyo, I answered with an hesitant voice

- Suk Hee White-ssi ?

I recognised his voice, it is not the first time that he calls me. Last time I thought he knew about Seungri and I but it was for a music video, now I'm sure it's not for a proposition.

- De annyonghaseyo... I almost suttered

- Should we talk about what happened in Tokyo and about what's happening now all over internet ? he said not really giving me the choice

- Hmmm, all right sir

- The fans are in front of my building so you should be careful with your attire, they shouldn't recognise you, it is for your own good that I am suggesting this...

- All right Sunsengnim, I'm coming right away

BIP BIP BIP, he hung up

_____________________________________________________

I walked tiptoe toward the YG's building entrance. Fans were there like YG said. Some of them had a sign saying that they need to know, other had a picture of me with horns and the hashtag #SukHeeGoToHell...

I looked down and pressed my hood with one hand to prevent the cold wind from revealing me.

I looked like any secretaries who come to work late at night with my long black coat and my professional look so I entered with two others women who are actually working here. While they show their pass to the security, I just had to reveal my face a little and the man nooded, letting me enter with the two women.