Strong Baby

Chapter 14 :

I received a text from Seungri when I was shooting the last episode of the drama. He wanted me to meet him but I was busy. I had to go to the party for the final episode of the drama. Since my scandal with G Dragon my colleagues and the staff were different with me. Girls were looking at me with malice but some of them, like the second lead actress, were asking me if I could introduce her to Seungri. He is a cutie pie according to her. I felt a bit of jealousy when she said it and I don't know why.

My professional relationship with the drama producer wasn't as good as before since he accepted the deal with YG. He was just thinking about rating and money like a lot of people in this business. The first lead actor Lee Joon was the only one who didn't change. He was still teasing me a lot and we were still laughing while filming cheesy scenes.

The party was full of hypocrisy. People were congratulating me but were giving me a dirty look when I was walking in front of them. I had to do a speech, I thanked the producer for giving me the chance I always wanted to. He replied by saying that without me it wouldn't have so much rating. People laughed when he said that, he was talking about my "scandal" with GD. I knew it, he knew it and people understood that he was talking about it. Lee Joon put his hand in the small of my back and I smiled, happy to have his support.

When the party ended sooner than we expected Lee Joon asked me if I wanted to have a drink with him but I politely declined. He said that if I need anything I could call him anytime. He added that I was his best partner and he was hoping to see me again. I hugged him before my cab stopped in front of me. I gave Seungri's address to the driver and hoped that he wasn't sleeping at this hour.

____________________________________________________________

I was checking myself out in the elevator's mirror. My marine blue dress with the top which was transparent at the back like the longue sleeves showed that I didn't wear any bra. My marine blue platforms weren't sparing my toes. I took them off to let my feet breathe. My eyes fell on my reflection and on my face. We could see that I cried during the ride. I couldn't stop thinking of people looks on me during the party. I quickly opened my bag to redo my makeup and hide my swelling eyes. When the elevator's door opened I looked on my phone screen and saw that it was already two in the morning. I was wondering if Seungri would be sleeping or partying outside when I hit someone's chest while walking and looking at my phone. I looked up and met Choi Seung Hyun's raised eyebrows.

- Wow Top it's been a long time, I said while smiling

His funny face made me forget about what happened at the party.

- Oppa, Top Oppa, he emphasized on the Oppa part while opening his arms

I could smell wine in his breathe and understood that he had too much drink at Seungri's. He wasn't drunk but his expressions were funny like every time he is tipsy.

He hugged me while pouting and I was laughing in his embrace. This guy was so innocent, like a kid sometimes.

- Are you coming to see your future boyfriend ? Future sister in law, he asked while looking at me

I tilted my head and shook it while smiling.

- Is he still up ? I asked changing the subject

- He was ready to go to bed when I left, he casually told me

- Oh, I murmured looking down

- But you can ring at the door, I guess he is in the bathroom right now, he said raising his eyebrows