SUMMARY

TORI IKEMAN NEVER saw herself living in a small town. In fact, she hated the idea of it. She hated the lack of mystery and loudness that emitted from the streets. You see, Tori's family was originally from New York and her parents decided that it would be a brilliant idea to move back to where they were raised, Riverdale.

The town was infamous for its contribution to the maple syrup industry and the calm and kind atmosphere. However, Tori wasn't having any of it. She was slowly getting used to the quaint town but she missed the bustling and roaring streets of New York. The loud honks of bright taxi cabs was a regular sound and to say the least, the biracial girl missed it.

After 2 months of living in Riverdale the Ikeman twins were finally starting to get used to the quietness of Riverdale. Well, one of them at least. That was until the death of Jason Blossom on July 4th. The family was quite shaken at the news of the teenage boys death, they didn't know the boy personally but Maisie and Marshal grew up with Clifford and Penelope Blossom.

The Blossoms were not the kindest to their peers, but Marshal and Maisie felt complete empathy for the pair. The mother and father held Noah and Tori incredibly close that night, knowing full well that the same thing could happen to the twins.