Shigure Lau

" Ah, this is one fine Friday morning. I better start and clean the house and go grab something in the shopping center later."  

  Twenty year old Shigure has been living alone since his parents died. His sister abandoned him and went away with her lover to Paris. She never dares to get in contact with him eversince. The only left of him is a family portrait. A portrait full of happiness. How he longed to have it all back the way it was before.

 Despite the fact that Shigure is smiling on the outside, he really feels so alone. It feels like he is the most unlucky human being on the planet. 

 He picked the portrait up and stash it in the chest. Thinking that everything will be fine if he has to forget everything from the past and move forward.

  Sighing, he says " Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it."

 Juggling two jobs while attending the university in his first 2 years has been driving Shigure crazy the first time. Now that he is in his fourth year, everything seems easy for him. 

  It was already late in the afternoon when he finished tidying the whole house. Sliding into to sofa, he heard his tummy grumbled..  " Man, past four already? I better get myself cleaned up and head to town to get dinner and pick some things for this week. "  ... 

  So he gather up himself and went to the bath. Putting some fresh ,clean clothes and head out to town..