Angel

(Envy's POV)

Angel scared me so bad.

Angel made me shiver in fear.

But angel is my new mother.

I was lay in the alley listening to the horrified people waiting for the shape above me to kill me... finally kill me. The shape grew observantly closer to me and whispered, "Are you okay?" I turned to her, "Y...y...yes..." I said stuttering. Not from from fear, yet from the bitterness of the vicious air surrounding me. I noticed a blue eye raise a bit, "Little Missy, tell me the truth." At first i thought she said this because I was stuttering, but she explained to me her 'parent's 6th sense' where she could tell when someone was lying. "Fine, I'm not okay... in fact, I'm terrible..." I said continuing by telling her my backstory. Every minute, she got closer to me until, finally I saw a strand of... white? No other coloured cat would even come close to me. Why was she? She laughed as she noticed my blank stare, "You noticed my white pelt, huh?" She smiled. I awkwardly laughed and began to sweat a bit. I shook in fear and finally found my voice. I asked her, "Why are you here... and why are you talking to me." She answered with, "Missy, I understand what humans would call 'racism' and I feel like your suffering." She now began lie next to me, "I feel like you'll never be loved unless someone like me takes you in, we can both show everyone. You alone could probably bring glory back to black cats... or to white cats. Point is, if you are provided with a home and build up confidence, you could make a difference! I insist that you let me take you in. I want to help 'cat racism'."

I decided. Me and Angel were going to make a difference.