A remembered past

(Envy's POV)
I saw Angel look down at the ground in despair, i asked her what was wrong of corse, but she was silent. Suddenly, a female, ebony cat confronted us, other cats from the gang we saw behind Pizza Hut were with her. "We have you now!" She laughed viciously glaring at us. "Yeh we 'ave ye yeh! She's right we 'ave ye!" One of the gang members laughed, trying to impress her probably, another continued with, "Yeh 'e's right to! We 'ave yeh yeh goons!" The third and thankfully last said in a calm voice, "Yeh we 'ave ye." He said, not to keen on the idea. All of a sudden, another cat, this time a caramel brown with white patches, jumped in front of us. "Lay off." He said in a deep voice, Angel finally showed emotion-anger. "S..... Sam!?" She stuttered.
He lowered his gaze, "I'm helping you.... Codie is........ at home." He continued. Just then, The female, black she pounced at who I guess was called 'Sam', "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She shouted. I don't know why she wanted to get to us that much. Sam ended up hurting her to the point where the whole group had to run. "Angel.... come with me, I need to talk to you." She looked worried once Sam had said this. "But where will Envy go?" She replied. "She can stay at mine." He continued, "But... You said Co-" she was interrupted when Sam replied, "He's not... That's what I wanted to talk about..." So I was sent to a homely cave in a creepy jungle. It was hardly damp and had no overgrowing vines - only ones that were deceived into becoming decoration. I went into a narrow passage and entered a nice room which i assumed was a bedroom since there was a nest-like bedding in there. I lay down for an hour before hearing paws, "Where is it!? Where is it!?" A voice repeated. I froze. He stepped a paw inside the room when he gasped. "Who are you?!" He looked at me with a weird expression whilst asking this. "Erm.... Who are you?" I asked trying not to stutter, "I'm Codie, just don't tell Sam I was or am here. Or you'll regret it." He growled. "Actually," he continued "I'll give you a deal, die or become my partner in crime." I bit my lip. Although it doesn't seem so, I envied criminals - they were world famous, they loved a life of action and a lot more benefits. "Crime." I laughed...