A Fight For Her

Lyon's Pov

   I hated the fact that Y/n was with Fairytail,but now she's joined Sabertooth, Sabertooth of all Guilds.

  "Aggghhh" I let out a fustrated yell.

"What's wrong,now?" Shelia asked.

"Girl problems."Yuka answered.

    "Yuka,Toby, were leaving."I say walking towards the doors.

"Where to?"Yuka asked.

  "Were going to pay a sabertooth a friendly visit and then kidnap Y/n."I say.

  "Are you nuts!?"Yuka shouted trying to hold back his friend."Toby help me out here!"he yelled at the idiot who was currently chasing his tail paying no attention to his friends.

Random Pov

    Yuka ended up failing to stop him so he decided to help his friend not get caught doing something very illegal.

  "Okay Lyon, I'll help you, just make sure this doesn't get out of hand."Yuka says sighing.

...At The Sabertooth's assigned Inn...

  "Okay guys everyone has the rest of the day off." Sting said relaying master's message,but be back here on time.

     "Y/n would you like to han-"She was gone and Sting was left with a dissapointed expression.

   It's not like she hated everyone she just didn't want to have any company, she really just wanted time to herself.

   So she decided to go for a casual walk outside. She sensed a familliar presence she was being watched, she turned into a more private place.

   "Come out already and quit being a coward!" She yelled out to her stalkers.

    "No you come out!" An idiot from the shadows yelled.

   She knew that voice. "Lyon you idiot didn't I tell you not to ta- aww crap."....