Chapter 5: Soul revival and protection

Author's note: Chapter 6 will be the last one. 

Warning: This chapter will include gore and descriptive killings.  

Monday. How you hated Mondays. Everyone does. School came and went but with a different, colder atmosphere than what you were use to.  With now, officially, no friends and your secret quiet reading spot decimated by those three harlots things were pretty grim for you to say the least. 

After school was no worse than before it would seem because they would be waiting right outside the gates for you. Bruised with a busted lower lip along with a black eye, heading home seemed like a death sentence but what choice did you have? Things weren't going to change. 

Right?

The weather channel reported heavy rain so it was a good thing to keep the windows closed and locked. Wincing as you placed rubbing alcohol onto your wounds, the two lifeless near soulless pairs of eyes watching from your bathroom mirror had somewhat gave you comfort. Sometimes when the loneliness became to much to bear, you'd speak to them. Imaginary friends. Anyone else would've saw this as childish but you weren't everyone else. Drying the last evidence of tears from your face with your wash cloth, you put on your pajamas carefully climbing into bed. 

The small bandage on your fingers were caused by accidentally pricking yourself with your sewing needle in a hurry before heading to school this morning. The small blood smudges on the doll's faces had long since dried. 

And it was sinking into the false flesh. At first, nothing happened. Not at first. A finger twitched. Then another. Until finally, an entire hand began to move and eventually the entire body began to move. Eyeballs twitched beneath eyelids until they slowly began to open, adjusting the dark room. The low lighting from the closed door underneath seeping indicated that this was indeed the girl's room where they had resided in for the past 2 weeks. 

Legs wobbly, a result of not being mobile for far too long, it was amazing the two didn't wake you up. You are, after all a deep sleeper. 

''They hurt her.'' ''Brother, don't do anything rash.'' The whispering voices went unheard as you only curled further into your F/C blankets causing the two now fully alive males to turn towards the bed where you were currently sleeping. 

''...I'm going out.'' There were no words spoken between the two as the elder teen carefully unlocks the window climbing out while the younger slowly climbs into your bed slipping a arm around your waist.  A brief shudder went through him at the warmth and cuddled your sleeping form closer towards himself. 

''Don't worry. They'll be no more rain clouds when you wake.''

Three days later, the news had reported three teenage girls were found dead.