e l e v e n

Jisoo stares at Baekhyun who is currently busy on his laptop, finishing his report for the week. Yesterday was one of his worst days ever and he doesn't want to remember that day at all.

Jisoo puts his pen down and clears his throat, catching the brunette's attention. "Hyung." Jisoo calls Baekhyun attention making the brunette hum.

"The other night, there was someone who brought you here. Who was that?" Jisoo asks, staring at Baekhyun's face, still amazed at how beautiful he is even with disheveled hair and his glasses resting on the tip of his nose.

Baekhyun's expression changed from plain to a red tomato face. "Oh, he's just a friend of mine." Baekhyun replies, turning around to return to his report. 

Jisoo is not content with this answer, he tries his best to keep his anger in and shockingly he kept it in. Jisoo's the type of person to get mad when he doesn't receive something that makes him content but whenever it's his hyung he always manages to keep it down.

Jisoo stands up from his chair and starts walking towards their room door. "I'll just get going. Just remember to take care of yourself while I'm gone."

Jisoo leaves after saying those stern words, making sure to leave with a slam on the door. 

Baekhyun is now left alone, a heavy atmosphere around him and he doesn't like that. He sighs softly, running a hand through his hair. He just shakes it off and continues to do his report.

*

Baekhyun is now with Chanyeol after a long day of spending time with each other. Even if they don't have anything to talk about they still find a way to have fun with each other and thats what Baekhyun likes about being with the giant stranger. They are now walking beside each other, the giant guarding Baekhyun as they walk back to the dorm building.

"Stranger, I found something weird." Baekhyun says while poking Chanyeol's stomach. Chanyeol hums, "Go ahead."

"My friend Jisoo is acting weird. Earlier today he just stormed out of the room and he usually doesn't do that. Did I do something wrong?" Baekhyun says, questioning the stranger if he did something wrong.

Chanyeol chuckles a bit, wrapping an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. "The only solution to problems like that is to simply talk to him. Maybe you did something wrong that hurt him yet you didn't notice. But why would you do something wrong? You're the most perfect person I've ever witnessed." Chanyeol says, sticking his nose into Baekhyun's hair and it makes the brunette blush.

"Stop it~" Baekhyun coos making the giant pull him even closer. But what they didn't know was that a pair of eyes were staring at them, sadness mixed with jealousy in his eyes.

*

Jisoo tries to erase the scene from earlier, erasing the memories with a bottle of beer. He scrunches his face at the bitter taste but strangely he craves for more. He grabs another bottle and drinks it, smashing it onto the table.

And here we have Joohyuk here, watching his best friend and it makes him a bit sad. "Jisoo, you should stop doing this. You'll regret this when you wake up tomorrow."

"I don't want to wake up." Jisoo says, suddenly breaking down into tears. Joohyuk sighs, his best friend turning into a mess. "Yah, stop assuming. Maybe he's really just Baekhyun's friend. Who knows." Joohyuk says, awkwardly patting the back of Jisoo just so that Joohyuk can do something other than watching his friend sulk.

"Do friend's hug and snuggle with each other? If yes then wow another level of friendship has been discovered." Jisoo says sarcastically, still crying like a baby. Joohyuk just sighs, "Do you want to return to your dorm or do you want to stay in my dorm for the night?" Joohyuk asks making Jisoo shoot up. "Your room, I don't think I can see hyung's face for a while."

*

"What is love?"

"You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right. Love is eternal."

Chanyeol smiles when he hears that response, the brunette instantly popping in his head. Since Chanyeol wants to go and see the brunette, he cuts the interview short.

"Let me guess, you're going to see that Baekhyun guy aren't you?" Jae says, not even surprised with his hyung's actions.

Chanyeol nods, "Yup! I gotta give him his lunch and I gotta see his beautiful face you know." Chanyeol says with a small blush forming.

Jae sighs, "Fine, just go. I'll take care of this. It doesn't feel like I'm your brother anymore." Jae says, not even bothering to look at his hyung.

Chanyeol chuckles, "Aw, is my little brother jealous? Is Jae jealous of Baekhy-"

"Just leave!" Jae shouts, pushing Chanyeol out of the small café where the interview was held.

Chanyeol laughs, waving goodbye at Jae.

*

Yayyyy, update! :D Why is everyone getting mad at Chanyur's cute stomach? If he's fat he's still the talented Park Chanyeol. And besides, it's really cute :3 #ChubbyYeol

Thank you all for your support! :D

Vote, comment, and enjoy! :D

I love you~ :D

-xmb