Suprise Hugs

BAMF!  A loud noise startles you, as you were walking to your dormitory. As you stumble, you are caught by a familiar embrace. "Careful, mine fraulein. We don't want to have another accident!" Kurt Wagner was your best friend. He was also your cuddle buddy. You enjoyed it at first, but he's been "popping" up more consistently. You struggle halfheartedly. "Kurt! I'm busy! Leave me alone!" you huff. You try to escape, but it's no use, you've been captured. "Ah! But mine freund! I only wish for your presence!" He said, grinning from ear to ear. "I need to study!" You pout as he picked you up bridles style. "No I-" you start to protest, but it's too late. He's already "whisked" away to the lounge room. "Relax fraulein, you need to relax." He said. "I'm worried about you. You can't  keep stressing yourself out all the time!" He sat you down on a love seat, and before you could protest, he gently flopped down on you lap. "You are not going anywhere until I can wrestle away this bad mood of yours!" He proclaimed. "Fine!" You huff, sitting there for a moment, before declaring "But I wanna rub your belly!" He smiles that wonderful smile of his, and rolls over. "It's a deal!"

(Yay my first fanfic thingy! Enjoy!)