Taco Tuesday

"TACOOOOOSSSS!" Your best friend Peter Maximoff was running down the hallway towards you. He ran with his arms flapping at his sides, trying to look as silly as possible. Well, actually it was more like jogging. If he was running, he would already be in the cafeteria. He stopped when he caught up to you. "Hey (Y/N)!" He grinned from ear to ear.

"Hey Peter!" You replied. "How'd laser tag go?" He looked around. "It went great!" He replied. "I beat Scott fair and square!" He had a mischievous smile on his face, the kind that told you that he wasn't really playing 'Fair and square'. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it!" The two of you walk into the lunchroom. *Splat!* You look just in time to see a taco go sailing into your friends face.

Scott was standing, taco in hand, with Jean, Alex, and Warren. Each armed with tacos and milk cartons, and each grinning wickedly. "DIVE FOR COVER!" Yelled Kurt, as he tackled the both of you to the floor. Jubilee also slid in, flipping a table as she arrived on the scene. The four of you took cover behind it as a tasty Mexican hell rained upon you.

Kurt "Bamfed" away, and came back with ammunition. "RETURN FIRE!" Yelled Peter, and you all unleashed a barrage of pudding cups. Warren shielded his team mates with his wings, and took to the air. "ITS AN AIR STIKE!" You yelled, as he began dropping fruit bombs. Suddenly, fireworks blasted the incoming disaster out of the air. As a result, a rain of fruit chunks rained on the entire cafeteria. It was an all out WAR.

(A/N) Meh, this was just me having fun. But whatever. Enjoy!