dolan day

I would like to thank PossiblyPaige for the idea

____________________________________

Dolan was walking to the store, $2,000 dollars in his pocket. He turned the corner and entered Jewelry For You. "Hi, um, do you have a ring that looks like this?" Dolan asked, his Australian accent rigging off the walls whilst holding up a printed picture of a ring that was lined with tiny jewels. "Yeah, hold on" he returned with a ring that looked fairly simaler. A wide grin spread across his face. "How much is it?" "$1,500 you want to buy it?" He asked, raising one eyebrow. "Yes" he said taking the ring, and giving the cashier all the 2,000 dollars. "Keep the change."

He ran out the store and back to his house. "I'm home Gooby!" He said, walking to their room. "I'm in the kitchen!" She answered. Dolan then walked over to the kitchen, leaving the ring in his drawer. "Hello jellyfish, whatcha cooking?" He said, sitting on the counter. "Pancakes! Want one?" She asked, setting a pancake on a plate. "Yes, please." He said hopping off the counter, getting the syrup out the fridge. "There you go." "Thanks" as he sat down,  he dropped his fork. He bent down but as he did, he slipped on a piece of ice. He fell and hit his head. Gooby started laughing. "Yeah I'm OK didn't hit my head or anything." Said Dolan, getting up. "Oh I'm sorry Dolan I love you" she said, helping him up. "I'm joking Gooby."

That night was Friday wich is the day they were supposed to go to a restaurant for a date. When they got there, they sat at a table for two, figuring out what to order. When the waiter came, they both ordered spaghetti. They quickly ate and drove to a hill with a small bench. "Hey Gooby, I was wanting to ask you something." He said taking the ring out of his pocket and nealing down."Will you be my jellyfish lady?" He asked showing her the ring. "Oh Dolan. Yes, yes I will." Said Gooby, silent tears streaming down his face.