wedding

"sure I'll
Have everything
Ready by then." Said Dolan
Falling asleep.

____________________________________

-Two weeks later-

It was the day before the wedding,
Gooby went into a store labeled, 'Worlds Finest Dresses'. She started looking around. She kept seeing red, blue, or even just plane white dresses. She eventually saw this dress with red flowers. Perfect. She though, taking it off the rack. "Hi um, how much is this?" She asked, showing the cashier the dress. "$50.50" he said in a Mexican accent. "Here" she said, giving him $60 dollars. "Your change is 36¢." He said opening the register, putting her money in and taking out her change. "Thanks!" Said Gooby, walking out.

While Gooby was doing this, Dolan was also. He walked into the store labeled 'tuxes for weddings'. It was the only store he could find. He saw a black tux with a white button up shirt, and a black tie. "How much?" Asked Dolan, setting the tux on the counter. " 49.99" said the cashier. Dolan handed him $60. "Keep the change." said Dolan.

Wedding Day

Dolan was in the dressing room, he was adjusting his tie. He he'd not seen Gooby yet and was exited. "Hey brother, it's time." Said Dolan's mysterious brother. "OK" said Dolan a little nervous.

As Dolan walked up the aisle, he saw Shima, Pringle, doopie, secret snoopie,tolop, Melissa, and hellbent. He finally got to were the preacher he waited.

He eventually heard everyone gasp and, ohh, and ahhh. He looked toward the asile and saw Gooby walking down the asile with her dad. "You look beautiful" said Dolan as Gooby stood next to him. "Dolan," started the preacher. "Do you toke Gooby as your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" said Dolan, smiling. " Gooby, do take Dolan as your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher said, now turning to Gooby. "I do" said Gooby looking back at Dolan. "You may know kiss the bride" said the preacher. And they did.

____________________________________

This is the last chapter I am going to make. 😞😞😞
But😏😏😏! I'm taking requests for stories about DD. Bye!!!