Finn and Flame Princess

******WARNING*******
This book may be inappropriate for some kids 15 and under. There is sexual contact and mature language.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT A MATURE READER

I picked up flame princess off her feet and we started making out. My back was up against a tree and her legs were between my stomach. I held her thighs up. She started giggling in between breathes. She kissed a path from my left part of my jaw to my right. FP was so sexy it made me want to go crazy. She started kissing down my throat to my chest and on my nipple. That's when I pulled her away from me.

She seemed a little disappointed "Did I do something wrong?" FP asked worried. "No, it's just I've been adventuring all day, plus your 18 birthday party was a blast. I was just a little tired." FP made a sexy smirk, "Can we do one more thing before we go to sleep?"

Finn was in bed with his usual T-shirt and underwear on for pjs. When FP came out of the bathroom with just a see through silk blouse on. And that was all. I sat up ok the bed "Holy shit." I mumbled, FP giggled "You don't seem too tired now." I walked over to FP she wrapped her arms around my neck, and wrapped I placed my hands on her hips. "What am I gonna do with you." And with that she jumped on me again and I started kissing her, I slowly made my way all the way down to her breast. I walked over to the bed and payed her down there and took off her blouse. I then started kissing on her breast and she was making so many loud groans.

I started making my way back up. And she was waiting for me, we made out some more and she flipped me over so I was on the bed. She went down slowly til she was to my pants. She took them off and threw them tithe side. I then realized this has never happened to me before and it was about to happen in a matter for time. She was a little nervous too but I could tell she still wanted to do it. She was a little hesitant but she finally did it.

She sucked my dick.

It was only for a minute or two when she stopped and layed back beside me. We were both sweaty and panty and tired. We were silence and just starred at the ceiling until we caught our breath. Then she climbed on top of me and took off the rest if my clothes.

We did the remaining part of our sex under the covers. FP was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. And making my love to her was one thing I would never forget.