Tree Trunks and Finn

Jake and I ran in the house from an adventure with fire breathing snakes And we heard BMO talking to someone. "BMO who you talking to? " Jake yelled catching his breath. "Oh it's just me Jake" called Tree Trunks, Jake and I looked at each other excitedly, because if you know if Tee Trunks is there apple pie is too. Tree Trunks came out a room with BMO, she had a purple sun hat on with a daisy sticking out from the side. When Tree Trunks and BMO can in, all they saw was Jake and I making a mess in the kitchen looking for the pie.

Jake saw Tree Trunks and lifted her up in the air and shook he instill her brains rattled "WHERE'S THE PIE?!!" Jake finally stop shaking Tree Trunks and she was laughing. "Jake, I didn't bring a pie!" My jaw dropped and stood froze, Jake bursts into tears and climbed up the ladder, over his he cried to me "I'm going to bed." I sat down on the couch to realize what he just heard. Tree Trunks waddled over to me and sat beside me. "Finn I wanted talk to you about something."
"What's one your mind TT?"
"I've been hearing around town that you and Flame Princess has been spending a lot of time together." I rolled my eyes and snapped at Tree Trunks "What's so wrong with Flame Princess? First PB's was flipping out about her, now you?"
"There's nothing wrong with FP I just for want you to get hurt" Tree Trunks said soothingly. "That what PB said" Finn mumbled.
✳️ ✳️ ✳️
"Do you like FP?"
"Yeah! A lot! I actually think..."
"Think what Finn?"
"...That I love her" I blurted out and sat up from sleeping. I had sweat all over my body and was shaking. It was the middle of the night, Jake was asleep in his drawer. "Finn?" Tree Trunks climbed up to ladder to Jake and my room. "TT?!" I whispered yelled, "why are you still here?" I grabbed Tree Trunks and slid down the ladder so we wouldn't wake up Jake.

"You got angry because I mentioned Flame Princess and how I didn't like you pending so much time with her." Tree Trunks told me as me and her at on the couch "So you went to bed. Then I heard you scream you love her. Who's her?" I looked away embarrassed "No one."

"It's Flame Princess isn't it?" TT asked. "How'd did you no?" I asked surprisingly. "An elephants knows" Tree Trunks said. "Tree Trunks I don't what to do. I dot know if he feels the same way back and we've been spending a lot of time together!" I buried my head in my hands confused, frustrated, and upset.

"It's ok Finn" Tree Trunks said soothingly "it's easy what you have to do." "What?" I mumble in my hands
"Look at me and I'll tell you" Tree Trunks whispered in my ear. I looked up from my hands and Tree Trunks leaned a little farther toward me and kissed me. I jumped back as fast as I could "what the glob TT?" I yelled wiping her kisses off my lips. "Who needs FP when you can have me Finn?" Tree Trunks yells "YOUR MARRIED TO MR PIG TT!!!"

Tree Trunks started crying. But she was trying to make an excuse for me to forgive her. I opened the front door and said to Tree Trunks "I think it's time for you to leave." Tree Trunks cried the whole way out the door, then I closed it, slide down the wall and fell asleep right there