Marshall and Mom

I floated over to my bed in the Nightosphere. When my mom walked in with her robe and slippers, curlers, and cream face mask.I screamed when I saw her, "Marshall, stop acting like you haven't seen worse monsters" she hissed.
"Why the hell are you in my room?" I barked.
"I have the vampire King from land of OOO over and I was looking for my special sparking cow blood."
"Well it's not in here I hate blood. I only drink red things. So get out of my room" My mom floated over and sat at the edge of my bed "What's wrong with you?"

I sighed and told her how I loved Fionna and he had a fight. "You love a human?!" Mom yelled
"Yes and I don't care what you have to say about it. So go to that whore king so you can marry him and get rid of me."
I grabbed my ax guitar and swung it at her. But she moved away.

"The only reason I'm looking for a new husband os for a new Vampire King. Because you at at being king!"
"What do you mean I suck! I'm the best ever!"
"I saw at work today, a demon found a human arm and ate it instead of bringing it to you and you let him go. You know the rule 'if you find a human or a human part you are to bring it to the king and queen or be put to dealth'"

I rolled my eyes and floated back to my bed and played more guitar. My mother got angry for ignoring her. "You better follow the rules OR YOU ARE FIRED AS VAMPIRE KING!!!!"

"Incase you didn't know" I mumbled "I'm a bad boy. I don't play by the rules. And if it means I don't have to stay in this hell hole I quit as vampire king" I stood up and snapped by fingers and in my hands popped up my suitcase filled with my clothes and stuff. My mom was frozen in shock. The wormhole opened and I floated in and it's closed. And I never saw my mom again.