Chloé

Liana checked the clock for the fifth time in as many minutes. It wasn't like the Marshalls to be late, but they were. And today, of all days. There had been a story in the newspaper that morning about a girl and mother, Chloé and Karen Harper, found dead in their house. Chloé was Kiara's age, and had gone to her school. Plus, as if it could get any worse, they had been murdered, and the Black Forest Killer had left his calling card.

Eventually, they turned up and knocked on the door, almost an hour late. Thankfully, Kiara was her last patient of the day. Kiara was crying, Mrs. Marshall didn't look all that great either. Here eyes were red and puffy. Liana half-correctly guessed that she had been friends with Karen Harper.

Over an hour later, comforting the two crying females, the child therapist learned that the Harpers had been Mrs. Marshall's relatives. Karen Harper was Mrs. Marshall's sister, and Chloé was not only Kiara's cousin, but Kiara's best friend. You can see how they'd be distraught. Liana did her best, but loss that recent is hard to get over, and she couldn't work miracles. That night, she decided to go out with her friends. It was Friday night and they hadn't been to a bar together in ages. 

A/N: I said I'd make it long. I guess I'm a liar. But I did get a computer!