I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU (A CALUM HOOD FANFICTION)

this kinda sucks and i didnt finish writing it but here ya go lol

It’s been 2 years since I had a relationship with someone. 2 years since someone said “I love you” to me. I was used to it though. Whenever I was dating someone I would constantly worry about losing them.

“Hey Ally!” my best friend Jasmine screamed as she entered the coffee shop I was in. Her boyfriend Luke was with her too. She told me he was in a band or something.

“Oh…Hi Jasmine” I said nervously. She and Luke sat down at my table.

“So, what’s a beautiful girl like you doing alone on Valentine’s Day?” Luke asked me. I just looked at him for a moment then looked away. It got awkwardly silent for a while until Jasmine said something.

“Um maybe you could meet Calum. He’s single too and he’s in Luke’s band so we could double date! How’s that sound Ally?” I couldn’t say no to her because she sounded really happy and I didn’t want to ruin that.

“That sounds fun. I’ll call Calum right now and have him come down here to meet you ok Ally?” Luke said to me.

“Yea I guess.”

                                 *20 minutes later*

“Hey guys!” I heard a voice shout as he walked into the coffee shop. I turned around to see who it was and when I did I saw the cutest boy ever. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him and he couldn’t stop staring at me either. I’ve never felt this way before. About anyone. We haven’t even said one word to each other and I think I lo-…. my thoughts were cut off by Luke saying

“Calum I’d like you to meet Ally and Ally I’d like you to meet Calum”

I stood up from my seat to get closer to Calum and he said

“Hi I’m Calum... Calum Hood.”

“I’m Ally Rivers.”

“As much as I’d love to stay and chat with you Ally, me and Luke have band practice so just give me your number and maybe we can go out sometime?”

“Of course” I said then I gave him my number and ever since that day we’ve been together.

                                *5 months later*