(LEGIT CHAPTER) I'M SORRY

You were lost. You were hungry. You were tired. You wanted to go home.

The woods were obviously deeper than you remembered. "Which way was it again?" You were beginning to lose hope.

Tears were falling onto the ground as you frantically searched for a way out. No. No. NO!

The sun had already faded long before. You felt scared. Every single sound could mean something dangerous was at your tail. Dipper has told you about the weird and frightening things that laid around Gravity Falls.

You especially knew you had to watch out for him. Oh, anybody but HIM. You didn't have the guts to even think of his name, in fear he'll bother you.

You've never met him personally of course, but based on what Dipper and Mabel have said, boy, you hope you never do.

How did you get in this situation? The feeling of never going to get out of there alive is consuming you. It feels horrid.

Your thoughts were interrupted. You heard a rustling sound coming from in front of you. Your muscles tightened as the adrenaline kicked in. You hid behind a tree and looked towards the direction the noise came from.

Something glowing in yellow.

You gulped as your mouth went dry. Him.

Your lucky day wasn't it. To be able to meet the one and only Bill Cipher. Except.....

You realized the shape the shadow resembled wasn't a triangle at all. It was the shape of a young man, in his early 20's perhaps. He held a small lamp that made the dim light that confused you.

Although you wanted to jump up and hug him, you weren't too sure those choices were the best. You remembered that this was the forest of Gravity Falls. Why would someone just be wandering in the middle of the place?

Then again, why were you?

Perhaps they're lost too.

Before you could decide on what your next move was, the man was already gone. The glow from his lamp was nowhere in sight.

You swore under your breath, regretting not deciding sooner. You heard a twig break from right behind which made you jump.

You turned around quickly

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here~" a cheery voice exclaimed. It was obnoxiously loud which made you flinch. It was the man from before, except his lamp was missing.

The man's dashing looks had entranced you, causing you to blurt out something that was meant to be a hello when you realized you left the man hanging.

He wore some black slacks, white dress shirt, black bowtie and a yellow overcoat. His blonde hair was swept back and he wore s top hat and an eye patch. A flirty smile was plastered on his face.

"What's someone like you..." he inched closer and bent down a little to be face to face with you, "...in the middle of the woods?"

Your face burned as he got closer, your back was pressed against the tree. Get away.

"You feel uncomfortable, doll? Well then...", he inched even closer.

Your lips and his were nearly touching. One small move could cause both of your lips to crash into one another.

No.....

The man gave you a passionate kiss. You melted in his warmth. Your lips separated.

A feeling inside of you sprouted. You wanted more. Much, much more.

The man gave a chuckle. "You enjoyed that more than I expected you to have." You gave him this lustful look. He already knew what you wanted.

He pressed his lips against yours once more, and a little more roughly this time. His hands went under your shirt and onto your back. You whimpered at his touch.

Your bra unclasped.

His hands didn't seem to want to stay on top. He went lower towards your hips and into your underwear.

Your breathing became heavy, his tongue was searching your mouth, leaving no where untouched.

His hands stopped midway towards your forbidden area.
You started to sweat, wanting him to continue. You felt hot and lustful. You needed him so bad.

A light from above shone down onto both of you. The holy light of God. Jesus Christ came from the sky and slapped both of you with his holy powers, causing you to repent your sins. He flies back up hoping you learned your lesson.

Shrek and Barry B. Benson came out of nowhere and started to pin the man you guess was Bill Cipher's human self. They started to make love with each other and impregnated Bill Cipher.

The demon made many, many demon bee ogre babies as you sat there horrified. You couldn't move. You couldn't speak. You died.

The end.