RYAAN's SURPRISE

Enwisha gets ready & comes down. 

Ryaan who was watching her secretly got so mesmerized that he forgot to wish her, he was just staring her

Ryaan who was watching her secretly got so mesmerized that he forgot to wish her, he was just staring her. (if Enwisha is looking superhot, he is looking supercute)

Enwisha who was coming downstairs in her excitement, was about to fall, but her savior Ryaan comes on time & saves her

They share a sweet eyelock.

Ryaan was the first one to come out of trance

Ryaan was the first one to come out of trance. He makes her stand comfortably & starts scolding her sweetly in his concern,

"Sweatheart can't you walk properly. What would have happened of me if you got injured?"

Enwisha hugged him wasting no time & said

"Nothing can happen to me till I have you with me"

Both got teary eyed in the flow of emotions. There was a bit of silence at that moment.

Now Ryaan spoke while breaking ice, "Are you alright honey?"

Enwisha: "I am alright. But..."

Ryaan: "But what honey?" (He asked holding her from her shoulders)

Enwisha: (With her arms crossed in front of her chest showing mock anger) "But you are not gonna fine for long. First you faught with me the whole previous day. You even didn't wished me at 12. I felt you forgot. You made me cry on my sixteenth b'day. Even mom-dad are not here. And above all you are playing hide & seek with me since morning rather then hugging me nd wish me & now.."

She was teary eyed, Ryaan understood her more then she undertand herself, & according to demand of the situation, he cut her down & just hugged her tightly saying, "I was just trying to make your day special & full of surprises. I am so sor.."

She tapped his shoulder lightly while still in hug & said, "Shhhhh... dare you apologise Mr. Oberoi... I know everything, don't spoil my b'day hug by making it sad one"

Ryaan: "As you say Miss Kapoor. Lets go down else your special b'day breakfast will get cold"

Their hug breaks.

Ryaan: (in excitement) Guess whats in breakfast??

Enwisha: (spoke softly) my favourite, Ryaan special maggi & orange juice..

She giggled & Ryaan makes pout face as she reminded him that Enwisha knows every bit of him. Then, they both see each other's faces & shared a good laugh.

Now, Ryaan offering her hand to Enwisha, "Young lady, may I have you for breakfast on your sweet sixteenth?"

Enwisha silently keeps her hand in his smiling & they start walking down.

And here comes another surprise..

There was kept a small table in the dining area with white cloth & pink ribbons tied on them. The table had a floral vase in its centre made of balloons & balloons were hanging all around the table in a beautiful pattern.

 The table had a floral vase in its centre made of balloons & balloons were hanging all around the table in a beautiful pattern

She was happily surprised with Ryaan's gestures.

Then, Ryaan pulled chair for her and then he also sits on the opposite chair.

Soon he calls maharaja ji to bring the food.

Maharaj ji: Janamdin ki bohot bohot badhayi ho bitiya. (a very very happy b'day dear daughter)

Enwisha: (she gets up & hugs maharaj ji from back) thank you kaka.

Maharaj ji: aisi hi hasti khelti raho bitiya. (always keep smiling daughter)

Enwisha replied him with a happy nod & sits back.

Ryaan served her food.

She took the first spoon & made a bad face face & pretended to cover it up.

Ryaan: Hows maggi? Is it bad?

Enwisha: Actually.... You try urself. (she feeds him)

Ryaan: Its yumm. Why you made face? (he saying this turns to see Enwisha)

Enwisha was by now giggling.

He opened his mouth to say something but he was stopped by another spoon of maggi fed by Enwisha.

He too joined her in giggling.

They had there breakfast with light chit-chat.

A/N: So here's the next part. So what to you all think? Is it just friendship or something else? Thankew for all the love & support through you votes & comments. Special thanks to @BulbulNavi & @PrincessRuhanika . Thank you @BlossomAwesome1234 , a special friend I got on Wattpad. Thankew @PalakManglik for your comment. Thankew @Premigrewal for waiting for this update. Thankew to my other silent readers as well. Keep the love coming.