Happy Birthday Enwisha

As they enter, lights turn on and everyone is wishing, rather shouting the happy birthday song.. she got so overwhelmed with all the love she was receiving, that she got teary eyed... <3

she saw her parents there, smiling wide with their arms open to hug her.. she goes running to them and they share a cute group hug.. soon they call Ryaan too and that was very sweet moment.. soon they come out trans with the click sound of the camera..

cute moment captured at its best..

Enwisha: (to her parents) when did you guys come back, and why did you not tell mee.. and above everything, you didn't even wish me (showing mock anger)!!!!

Ranveer: Hold On..! Hold On..! so, many question...!! uff, she went completely on the Queen lady of the house (pointing towards Deepika). .. enquiring anywhere, any time..

Deepika(tapping with loving anger at Ranveer's shoulder): Ahan..! Enwisha ask everything to Ryaan, he strictly told, rather ordered us not no wish you..

(Ryaan smiling cutely with tongue out and holding ears for his fake sorry)

Ryaaan: Go to your room and quickly dress up and come back.. (changing the topic)

(Enwisha leaves)

there were Yashika, Bulbul, Rudy as welll...all were having fun and cicking selfies..

apart from them, there were Divyanka Oberoi (Ryaan's Mother), Shivaye and Anika :)

(Enwisha returns and everyone was mesmerized seeing her..)

She wore a high neck sequence sparkling black short dress paired with back heels, and her hair were tied in high bun and she was looking sizzling hot and sexy..

(Ryaan, who was unaware of Enwisha's arrival, busy in decorating the cake trolly, suddenly saw her and their eyes interlocked

both were diving deep into each other's eyes...

As she come down.. )

Ryaan: Happy Birthday Angel (still staring her innocently)

(they come out of trans with everyone singing the Happy Birthday song)

they cut the cake had fun and Ryaan gave her a cute scrapbook with their memories and pictures since they were kinds and half of the scrapbook was filled with pictures of the very same day, Enwisha's sweet sixteen.. she was so amazed and surprized and gestured her asking How???

Ryaan pointed towards Raanveer & Deepika, who was by now smiling.. he was the one who was following them whole day and clicking pictures.. and meantime Deepika was shopping for Enwisha's Birthday outfit and everything related..

and the trio ( friends) after parting ways from them were decorating the house and doing rest of the arrangements along with Anika Oberoi)

(they all get pictures clicked and the selfies too..

after group picture and dinner, everyone leaves..)

Later, that night.. at 11:55 pm

Ryaan messages Enwisha..

Ryaan: wish you a very happy birthday Princess.. in last five minutes of your special day, I wish you everything you dream for.. hope is was Sweet Sixteen, just the way you wanted :)

Enwisha (Blushing over the text): It was magical <3 couldn't have been more perfect.. <3

thank you for everything and they sleep keeping their phones aside..

A/N:- First of all, I am very sorry for leaving the story incomplete and you guys didnt hear from me from years... i wanted to write this story further but you know guys.. life happens.. i didn't pre-plan this story and not doing it now as well.. i m just going with the flow.. and lets together watch the story of love an friendship.. there is nothing more beautiful than Spontaniety <3

love you guys.. stay tuned.. will try to post atleast 1 chapter per week :)