Chapter: 5: Min Yoongi?

Y/N's POV.
The nurse woke me up making me jump a little.
"Miss, Tom's condition is fine for now. You can come in his room anytime." She forces a smiles before walking away. I open the door and got in. Seeing him on that bed and some things attached to him made me regret everything..

"Tom, you should wake up now.."
I sat beside him.
"I know noona is a bad person but she's doing this for our family."
"I am truly sorry.." I kissed his forehead then look at him once again.

After 30 minutes, I went out of the room. The nurse came back to check on Tom.
"Can I ask a question?" I ask the nurse. She then turns to look at me.
"What is it?" She fakes a smile.
"Just the amount of money that will be spent on Tom's operation. How much is it?"

She checked her papers and was surprise.
"Miss, it says here that you already paid." What.
"No.. wh-what do you mean?"
"It's paid." She bowed and left.

It was Morning. I decided to go back to the hospital and let mom rest since she got back when I decided to come home yesterday.

I opened the door and walked inside.
"Hey, mom" I smiled and gave her a warm hug.
"Goodmorning dear.." she hugs me back.
"Mom, did you eat breakfast yet?" I ask her. She nodded in response and looked at Tom again.

"You should go to work now." She mumbled while caressing Tom's cheek.
"But Tom--" she cuts me off.
"Y/N dear, I know Tom wouldn't like it, but if he knows the reason why, I'm sure he'll understand." I looked at the ground.. Do I have to?

"Okay, I'll be back soon. Call me if there's an emergency, okay?" I opened the door and looked at her. I left the room and was planning to head to the park.

I was peacefully walking in the sidewalk until I bumped into a person. His coffee fell on the ground and he let out a groan.
"I'm so sorry. I'll buy you another one... I'm very sorry" I may be a criminal but this is just wrong.. It's his coffee and he needed that.

"Oh no, it's okay.." He was chuckling. Is he okay? I looked at him. After realizing who he is, my eyes widen in shock.
"J-Jungkook?!" He smirks and held my arm.
"It's Officer Jeon for you.." I tried running, but his grip was too strong. What's the point then?
"You're not going anywhere.."
"Shit.."

I turn around and look at him straight in the eyes.
"Lock me up! I don't care!" I crossed my arms, already giving up.
"Nope." I blink twice as my jaw dropped wide open.
"W-what?" I blink again.
"You're not going back inside that cell.. unless you do something for me." He pulls me closer to him.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I was kicking him but it's no use.. His grip was too strong.. Stupid Officer with an actually sharp jawlineㅡ No! He does not!
"Hey, let me go! I don't even know you!" I'm pretty sure everyone in this area heard that.
"Shut up and don't make a scene. You're tying to make me the bad guy here." He whispers.
"That's the fucking plan stupid." I stopped and flicked his forehead.

"Aish!" He groaned out loud and held my two hands. He spun me around and hugged me from behind.
"Don't make a scene.." He then rests his chin on my shoulder.
That made me shock.
"Let go of me!" I shouted.
"Shh... don't say that" I glare at him while he pulls me somewhere else.

This place seems quiet. No sounds.. no nothing.
"Let me go." He lets go of my hand.
"What do you want?" I ask him and he smirks at me. That smirk.. if I could justㅡ
"I need you." My eyes widen.
"What?" I choked because that's not weird at all..

"I paid the operation for him and I want something back from you." It was him? I never expected that..
"Is that so? Then thanks." I patted his shoulder and turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist pulled me back.