Chapter 9: Perfect

I woke up. My phone ruined my sleep..

"Hello?" -Y/N

"Y/N-ah!! It's me Lisa!" -Lisa

"What do you want?" -Y/N

"Let me guess, you just woke up.." -Lisa

"Yes, now what do you want?" -Y/N

"Let's eat breakfast together and go shopping" -Lisa

"For what?" -Y/N

"You're meeting up with Yoongi, remember?" -Lisa

I was tired and sleepy and I didn't have a choice but to say yes.

"Mmmm... Okay...." -Y/N

I hung up and was about to go in the bathroom but then I realize that it was still dark outside..
I looked at my alarm clock.

"4:25? Why the heck did she call me in this time of the day?!" I sighed and throwed myself on the bed. I then began sleeping again.

-

I woke up and heard my phone ringing again..
"36 missed calls from Lisa.." I looked at the time and it was 9:47.. I was still sleepy and I don't like calling her right now, so I decided to text her.

Lisa🐵

Lisaaa I'm so sorry
That I didn't answer
Your calls....

Don't worry it's
Fine.

Really?!

Do you think so?!
Stop texting and
Open the front door.
I've been waiting
For so long!!😠😠

Coming...

-End Of Texting-

I opened the door and saw her standing with her arms in her hips.
"H-hey.." I said while looking down, feeling guilty for not answering her calls.
"HEY MY BUTT! Y/N!!!!" She shouted causing me to jump a little. She then started chasing me around the room.

"Mianhe... I was really tired!!" I tried bowing while running away from her.
"Is that all?! I was starving and I even tried waiting for you!" I stopped and bowed again. I gave her a warm smile but she ignored.

"I told you, I was tired!!" She stopped chasing me and stood still while she crossed her arms.
"Okay, I forgive you. In just one condition."
"What is it then?"
"You'll pay for our breakfast and for the clothes!!" I nodded but she still looks mad.

"Are we good?" She sat on the couch and ignored my question.
"You should change now.." She opened her phone and made herself busy. I sat beside her and tried getting her attention. I can't believe I'm doing this.. I gave her the tightest hug coming from me. She's lucky she's experiencing it. Most of my friends doesen't even get this from me..

"Lisa, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.." She looked at me and hugged me back immediately
"I-it's okay!! I can't stay mad at you!!! But this is the last warning." She pointed her finger at me as I nodded happily
"Wait here..." I did my morning routine while she was in the living room, playing with her phone.

Lisa drove us to the cafe for us to eat..
"What do you like?"
"Lets order this one... oh! And this, and this!" She's really hungry... After minutes of waiting, the food was now served.