❤️Songs(Contest #5)❤️

Hello! It's been so long! It feels good to be back for a new challenge!

Okay, so this time the cover will for your favorite song(s) You can create as many covers! Even if you don't win this contest, your cover will be featured in my Songs Book along with the song that goes with the cover! The same will happen even if you win!

Your song(s) can be any Genre(Pop, rock, heavy metal, K-pop etc.) The cover(s) can include the original artist, your favorite cover artist, or any photo/picture that you think will go along with the song well! It's your choice! You can be as creative as you want!

If you just want to do your favorite artist(s)/group(s), you can do that too! Your cover will still be featured in my Songs Book! If you want your favorite song(s) included, please fill out the request form in that book!

Example covers for this contest is at the bottom! Please tell me what you think! The last cover example may be a bit fuzzy because of the photo and/or the filter.

♥PRIZES for WINNING:

1. Two or more Chapter dedications for you in any of my books!

2. Promotions for your story or stories!

3. Votes and feedback on book(s) you want me to read!

4. A follow(if not following already)!

5. Automatically the next Follower(s) of the Week(After a current one is over)

6. Partnership in one, two, or more chapters in 'Shattered' or a different book+dedication for it!

START:

3-5-17(March 5th, 2017)

DEADLINE:

3-22-17(March 22nd, 2017)

You have about 2½(2.5)WEEKS to complete your amazing and wonderful cover(s)!

You can send me a link through PM for your cover(s) if you want! If you can't, I'll give you my Email through PM!

WARNING: I will delete the messages between us once you have told me and I have seen my Email that you sent the cover to me! If there's a case where it didn't go through, I will notify you. I will also notify you if I received your wonderful cover(s)!

♥Tags for people who I think will be interested in this will be coming soon! In the meantime, please tag any and all people who you think will enjoy this!♥